So I bought me a new Jeep Trailer yesterday....

TXoutlaw

Whenever I start projects like this, I like to take a bunch of "before" pics for future use. Like one from the front, right side, rear, left side, etc... Take it on a nice blue sky day. Then when you are done, take the same pictures on the same type of day. It'll make for some good before/after.

Yes sir that's the plan. As soon as I pick the trailer up in am headed to the family farm to do just that. I should have the trailer next week. I am just waiting for our monthly safety meeting at work so I don't have to make a special trip. My bosses office is 3 hours away. Figure I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak.

Sent from my wireless device using scary radio waves

TXoutlaw

Well finally made it over to pick up my trailer today. I decided to take a flatbed trailer, something in my gut just told me to do that, BOY am I GLAD I did!!!! I got there and my boss told me it had no license plate, the lights didn't work and I looked at him and said "and the left side tire is going flat!!!" So needless to say it was a good thing that I took the trailer. We loaded it up and headed back on the 2 hour drive home. My new trailer is now sitting at my Uncles farm and I will be bringing it home this weekend and getting it in the garage to start doing some work on it.

Yep in case you can't tell I'm pretty stoked right now!

IMG_2235_zps48b3d259.jpg

IMG_2233_zpsc6b0d685.jpg

IMG_2231_zps06354d60.jpg

IMG_2234_zps4034c0d3.jpg

WrenchMonkey

Mechanical Animal
Well finally made it over to pick up my trailer today. I decided to take a flatbed trailer, something in my gut just told me to do that, BOY am I GLAD I did!!!!
Man, I read that as "I decided to MAKE a flatbed trailer," and I just about had a stroke! Surely he couldn't really cut that pretty thing up?!?
Great find! Congrats!
Robert

NMBruce

Adventurer
Well finally made it over to pick up my trailer today. I decided to take a flatbed trailer, something in my gut just told me to do that, BOY am I GLAD I did!!!! I got there and my boss told me it had no license plate, the lights didn't work and I looked at him and said "and the left side tire is going flat!!!" So needless to say it was a good thing that I took the trailer. We loaded it up and headed back on the 2 hour drive home. My new trailer is now sitting at my Uncles farm and I will be bringing it home this weekend and getting it in the garage to start doing some work on it.

Yep in case you can't tell I'm pretty stoked right now!

IMG_2235_zps48b3d259.jpg

IMG_2233_zpsc6b0d685.jpg

IMG_2231_zps06354d60.jpg

IMG_2234_zps4034c0d3.jpg

Great project, I just finished a home build trailer to kind of look like the M416 and took it to Marble Falls this weekend and I love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles