Snow Peak Addiction

ausandyk74

I have the Snow Peak Garbage Frame. What I'm trying to figure out is how to attach a garbage bag to it. I tried putting the drawstrings over the ears and can't get that to work with the sides of the bag. I can't read Japanese, so the instructions don't help.
The garbage bag must have handles, as they go over the ears, as Riptide mentioned. A standard rubbish bag (no handles) won't work, or (it seems) with drawstrings either, as the frame gets in the way or the bag hangs too low.

DesertSand05

Observer
A fun little detail about the garbage bag holder, is that I believe that it will hold some off the 1/2 unit box accessories. I havnt tried it out yet, but saw a photo of it it holding some discontinued snow peak spice holder. Im sure it would also fit other snow peak 1/2 unit items.

TooGouda

Anyone know where I could find a replacement charcoal tray for a Single BBQ Box?
probably have to make your own unless they randomly have one at one of the Snowpeak locations. its hard enough just getting a hold of a 1U bbq box these days. i ended up ordering mine from japan this past winter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94