Snow Peak Addiction

WestWorld

Snow Peak has the Takibi Garden Table (in two sizes) on their website, here. I guess if I wanted a more permanent setup this would be an option. For $1900, I'll stay with the Jikaro table.

Attachments

• Takibi Garden Table – Snow Peak.jpg
    Takibi Garden Table – Snow Peak.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 42

Hei

I didn't use a third party, just contacted them directly via IG and he sent me an invoice including shipping costs via Paypal. I was challenging to purchase directly from site since it required downloading a Korean app. Good luck!
Thanks! Do you have a link to his IG handle? I have been looking and haven’t found it on the site. I tried emailing him but didn’t get a response.

LapSurg

Here's a recent project.

Snow Peak fireplace propane conversion:

I have an Outland propane firebowl, but that thing is a pain to pack. I see that smaller propane fire pits seem to be the new thing (Ignik, Tembotusk, etc). Although it's not light, I like the Snow Peak fireplace because it packs flat (ish).

Parts list:
Stanbroil 6” round fire pit burner ring
12 x 12” 304 stainless steel sheet
yellow PTFE tape
Brass nipple and fittings
1/4” MIP x 6” nipple
1/2” MIP x 1/4” FIP
3/8” MIP x 1/4” FIP
3/8” x 3/8” elbow
3/8” FIP x 3/8” threaded flare

The steel sheet keeps it steady and in place. It's pretty straightforward to take apart and stow.
I'm using a 0-30 psi high pressure regulator, but I think low pressure should be fine.

IMG_2634.jpgIMG_2633.jpgIMG_2635.jpgIMG_2630.jpgIMG_2639.jpgIMG_2642.jpg

TooGouda

How do you like that Dometic water system? Am thinking of adding that to my system.
i like it so far! I have only taken it out maybe 4 times now though so i don't have a lot of usage to speak of.

The one negative i have heard about the dispenser, which is more of a preference than anything, is that it isn't the fastest dispenser around.

the build quality of the water can and the dispenser are solid. My scepter 10L cans are going to win any rough and tumble battles against this Dometic one for sure though. Not that the dometic one is weak...the scepter ones are just built for more abuse. I do like the form factor of the dometic one though as it can pack in a different space than the normal jerry can footprint and it holds 11L instead of 10L for the same cubic space due to not having the molded handle.

The dispenser itself is a solid build with the only real points of entry for dust or dirt is the faucet mouth, the charging port, and the hose barb. the button on top is a touch sensitive button that is sealed so it should never break as it doesn't move or have any exposure to the elements. it could burn out at some point i suppose though. it comes with 2 metal plates with a double sided sticky pad underneath as the dispenser has magnets in the bottom of it to secure it where you want . I put one on top of the can to use the dispenser as a stand alone unit, and also one stuck onto one of the sliding extensions on my IGT to use for cooking and cleaning. the hose slips in between the frame and the extensions to keep it kind of secured out of the way with the can under the table. The hose that comes with the dispenser is a bit short though... so i got a quick disconnect kit for a hydration bladder and a chunk of hose to make an extension so the can can be farther away from the dispenser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles