Snow Peak Addiction

mattsavage

Observer
Does anyone know the thickness of the IGT table frame? Plan on sliding it in to a spot behind the fridge but need to know if it will fit before i buy. thanks!

Lennart

Adventurer
Does anyone know the thickness of the IGT table frame? Plan on sliding it in to a spot behind the fridge but need to know if it will fit before i buy. thanks!

I call it 2,8 cm at its thickest. Hope this helps... (y)

ImqZJr.jpg

TooGouda

welp... i bit the bullet and ordered a 1 Unit BBQ box from Japan on Ebay... hopefully it works out and doesn't get damaged in shipping :D
ill finally have all the modern 1 unit cooking options!

still need to find me 1 or 2 of the 2unit frames

also....

WANT!

Anniversary griddle

Last edited:

WestWorld

The EV auto maker Rivan is collaborating with Snow Peak for a camp kitchen/cooktop for one of their trucks. Check out Snow Peak’s Instagram: here and Rivian x Snow Peak. Looks pretty slick.

Attachments

• E1E8AD24-7B7B-4012-87BE-76F60A962FEF.jpeg
    E1E8AD24-7B7B-4012-87BE-76F60A962FEF.jpeg
    612.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 7780ED90-3EE8-4DAA-8235-FCEC36F9B678.jpeg
    7780ED90-3EE8-4DAA-8235-FCEC36F9B678.jpeg
    620.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 5E9D7A1F-4BBD-411E-9B8F-CA0F5A03C5C6.jpeg
    5E9D7A1F-4BBD-411E-9B8F-CA0F5A03C5C6.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:

DesertSand05

Observer
maybe it fits on the double BBQ box? ?‍♂️

I have it, its very nice, I havn't tried it out yet.

It fits into the large fireplace bridge, so should fit the double bbq box and even the double burner stove. Just like the other griddle.

The instructions are in Japanese, not sure if there is any specifics about its use....

I need to figure out if its coated and I need to burn it off like the other snow peak stuff.

Attachments

• 2022_Snow_Peak_GR-060_HQ_Griddle.jpg
    2022_Snow_Peak_GR-060_HQ_Griddle.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 32

TooGouda

I have it, its very nice, I havn't tried it out yet.

It fits into the large fireplace bridge, so should fit the double bbq box and even the double burner stove. Just like the other griddle.

The instructions are in Japanese, not sure if there is any specifics about its use....

I need to figure out if its coated and I need to burn it off like the other snow peak stuff.
with cast iron it shouldn't need a burn off like the half grill plate which is coated steel.
that being said all my cast iron gets a wash and a seasoning cycle before i cook on it just to make sure the surface is in good order for food

TooGouda

anyone have a small takibi with charcoal bed and also a 1unit BBQ box? online it looks like the small takibi coal bed should fit in the coal tray of the 1 unit BBQ by 2 mm width wise but not sure how accurate the dimension specs are of the small coal bed.

or of someone has the small coal bed and could measure in "mm"?

something i noticed using my BBQ box yesterday is that the coals don't have any air flow underneath... so the coal bed would allow them to burn better... might also just get a insert made at a local fab shop and put some spacers under it to raise up the coals a few millimeters off the tray

Riptide

Explorer
anyone have a small takibi with charcoal bed and also a 1unit BBQ box? online it looks like the small takibi coal bed should fit in the coal tray of the 1 unit BBQ by 2 mm width wise but not sure how accurate the dimension specs are of the small coal bed.

or of someone has the small coal bed and could measure in "mm"?

something i noticed using my BBQ box yesterday is that the coals don't have any air flow underneath... so the coal bed would allow them to burn better... might also just get a insert made at a local fab shop and put some spacers under it to raise up the coals a few millimeters off the tray

You mean something like Cactus Jack's risers that he's been advertising on here for years?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke