Snow Peak Addiction

TooGouda

I got the 2U frame because the magam grill & D.Burner didn't fit the the 4U frame. & I thought that the grill would fit in the 2U frame ..... but it didn't. So I should of bought the 3U frame.
Maybe I could chop and weld the frames into each other to add 4" more.? and but the 3U frame.

Wait I should talk to my sponsor before I fall again.
I will pour out my cup of Kool-aid.
i mean ... ill buy your 2 unit frame off you for whatever you need to buy a 3 unit frame :D

After I couple of days in my group session. I have come to realize that I must of said something that was confusing. To be able to make a simple & quick deployment I need my 2Unit snowpeak frame. I'm sorry if I was misleading.
But I saw one on ebay for $1,257.00

DesertSand05

Observer
The 2U frames are a nice rare shiny object, but if you consider most people will probably also carry at least one extension table anyway. It never made sense to me to not have at least the 3U frame, because the short extension table and the 3U frame are the same size and fit in the samecarry bag. At least that was always my rationale.

Last edited:

TooGouda

The 2U frames are a nice rare shiny object, but if you consider most people will probably also carry at least one extension table anyway. It never made sense to me to not have at least the 3U frame, because the short extension table and the 3U frame are the same size and fit in the samecarry bag. At least that was always my rationale.
honestly id rather have 2 x 2U frames than my current 3U and corner table. Mostly i really only need 2U anyway. outside of that its mostly table space that may or may not be needed ?‍♂️

Lennart

Adventurer
Fireplace Large with Petromax plate again....FUEGO (y)
Yummy :giggle:

c5d8Hk.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles