Snow Peak Addiction

wolf-camp

I currently try to get this Unicera Module from the little workshop in Taiwan that makes a lot of parts around the IGT.
But at the moment the chinese people celebrate chinese new year, I think I will get some feedback by end of next week.

Regarding Lid, Uniflame already announced a foldable unicera lid for 2021 which would be the perfect solution:

1613336118074.png

I already ordered the already available folding lid from Uniflame (400mm lenght x 290mm width x115mm height, folded 400x290x15mm) which should arrive within the next 4 weeks.

1613336245296.png

Wolf

wolf-camp

Have the CS-600 Set in use since 2015.
Well made and very versatile. Material is thick enough for a perfect heat distribution.
Teflon coating is still fine, but I use only wooden spatula or silicone spoons.
Price is high but worth it.
The rice pot was the biggest (positive) surprise as this pot doesn't boil over with pasta and rice, so already this item makes the set worth to buy.
The high pan is excellent for bigger portions or curries (covers well 4 hungry people) and the low pan is also fine.
Snow peak should offer the removable grip separately as spare part, but as I own also the Tamago Pan and the SP Wok I have 3 Grips in total.

For transport I have added some cheap felt liners (Pan & Pot Protectors) when I stack the Set together.

We use the set when out for camping or on longer trips (down to NZ) when self catering is better that having Fish and Chips every second day :)

Wolf

Use with IGT:

View attachment 560978

Today I noted in a 2015 Snow Peak Catalog that the CS-600 Cookset and the Tamago Pan (CS-305) can be used on Induction cooktops.
And my test was with success :)

Regards
Wolf

motoz

Adventurer
Does anyone here has an Idea about the SP IGT Clones available in Taiwan ?
Brand is named 'STANLUCK', according to what I could figure out on Rakuten Taiwan was that they claim to make the same quality as SP.

Frames are available from 2 to 4-Unit (GF-112, GF-113, GF-114), I think on buying an additional 2-Unit as this Size is discontinued by SP.

View attachment 641617

Tables have mounting options for 4 Legs instead of 2 Legs on the SP ones.
The Tables are available from 2 to 4 Unit ( GT-112, GT-113, GT-114). The 2-Unit table looks very interesting.

View attachment 641618

Regards
Wolf

Have you tried to order anything from these guys?

I have sent them a couple emails and even contacted via their FB page. Sent a message on Messenger with no reply.

It’s difficult to workout from the market page if they will post internationally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jtosbo00

Observer
Found a place in Japan that makes custom fittings for some of UniFlame’s products. Great craftsmanship!

He does not speak English but I was able to submit my order online and use Google Translate in communication with him over email. I’m not sure if he will ship internationally.

f8fb87cebde2813ab51b5ebc5c5bde73.jpg

7d344b3a7d22790c05e6caa5169a86ef.jpg

Insert on the left creates more surface area around the cooking appliance.
4afa48abd2d588aa5a14bda7f264e2b7.jpg

Shipped with white protective sheet on one side (top side)
7b37ad2e6638634e83c0a1a12f2d8901.jpg

I bought two of the small inserts for Uniflame Unicera III units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20210316_162727.jpgHere is the cut out I made for the collapsible drop in sink and the foldable faucet. I cut a notch so I don't have to unscrew the whole faucet fixture to insert it. With quick connect water line hose's. The clean water tank has a milwaukee battery to run the water pump. The grey water tank just has a simple drain line.

Attachments

• 20210316_162720.jpg
    20210316_162720.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
My littles and I made these & added a small weld bead at the bottom of each leg so it won't drop through the hole.
We've made three 1 for the Magma grill, 1 for the prep, sink area, & 1 for the snowpeak double burner. So we can hang a light from.

Attachments

• 20210316_161927.jpg
    20210316_161927.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 69

TooGouda

anyone else have the Snowpeak titanium french press? I just got one and the bottom is slightly cupped/rounded. Im wondering if thats how they make it or if mine was bent when it was made. it doesn't matter on the stove but when it sits on a flat surface its slightly wobbly as only the middle 40-50% of the bottom sits flat enough to be stable

Chris Boyd

Explorer
View attachment 649893Here is the cut out I made for the collapsible drop in sink and the foldable faucet. I cut a notch so I don't have to unscrew the whole faucet fixture to insert it. With quick connect water line hose's. The clean water tank has a milwaukee battery to run the water pump. The grey water tank just has a simple drain line.

Nice setup Chris! Good job matching the SP bamboo too. I like the use of the connection hooks to tie it in...

Mind giving some additional details on what you’re using on the Gerry can side for the quick connect and pump? I’m going to finally bite the bullet and get some running water into my setup this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles