Snow Peak Addiction

Lennart

Adventurer
Just a little experiment by using the Petromax (Feuerhand) Pyron with the Large Fireplace. I like it :giggle:

vSdjFc.jpg

dj5kSx.jpg

U38F4h.jpg

TooGouda

I hate to create a run on another Snow Peak Item, does anyone know if the Single Unit BBQ Grill is being discontinued?

I ended up just grabbing one from snow peak, as I now wish I had opted for two single unit BBQ grills as opposed to a double for my setup. I think the double BBQ doesn't give you a lot of flexibility. I'm going to see how big the single looks in person.
welp...they are discontinued. i just heard from Snowpeak in portland that they did not get any on their recent product shipment and they said that usually means the HQ isn't going to make them anymore for now. Who knows if they will come back. I wish i had the cash in to buy one in the fall now when they were in stock ?
same thing happened to me with the 2 unit IGT frame. they sold out and discontinued like 1 month before i had money to budget for it

motoz

Adventurer
Just thinking out loud but perhaps these BBQ grills were designed more for Japanese style Yakitori... like smaller bite sized eats. That's the type of grilling I mostly see while in Japan.

That’s exactly what they are designed for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motoz

Adventurer
they still have the double unit one, i doubt i will ever want a double though

I bought the ‘lounge BBQ’ box. It’s in between the single and double in size. A lot lighter as it doesn’t have all the height adjustment etc.
You can use either freestanding or in the IGT. Works well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wolf-camp

Snow Peak GigaPower GS-220 double burner stove with CampingGaz fuel!
—————————————————————————————
Years ago, after camping in Europe during the summers and using CampingGaz snap in stoves, we bought extra fuel canisters for US camping, before Coleman/REI stopped distributing them a few years ago. Then came the JetBoil MightMo and Snow Peak stoves with standard screw fittings (Lindel) and expensive fuel. So what to do with all that extra fuel? After trying a bunch of adapters, I finally found a Kovea JA-2004 PAT adapter which when used with a line splitter lets us run our Snow Peak double burner with CampingGaz fuel. ?
—————————————————————————————
#snowpeak #campinggaz #kovea #gigapower #rei #camping #campinggear #campingstove #lindel
View attachment 639610View attachment 639611View attachment 639612View attachment 639613

Hi Volker,

The CampingGaz canister indicates you are in Europe.
If so, then you can buy the Kovea Adapter from every store that sells Edelrid Equipment.

I'm a bit scary about the hoses you use, I would go to use G-Works Lines (w or w/o additional flow adjustor) + 2 Way Adapters, or you can go for the Chinese Clones from Camping Moon, available via Amzn. Japan (Shipped within a few days, incl. customs clearance by Amzn.).

G-Works: 2-Way Adapters, Lines ... but G-Works is hard to get at the moment.

1612628224506.png

G-Works: Gas station to use up to 4 lindval canisters with a single line.

1612628270551.png
1612629077757.png

Campingmoon (via Amz. Japan no problem)

1612627876743.png
1612627991884.png

BTW: looks somewhat strange to run a single cartrigde on 2 burners, this would not result in the power output I expect to prepare a meal.

I use the G-Works setup also to connect the GS-220 to big 5kg Propane Canisters or Campinggaz 3kg Canisters, in Addition a GS-1000 is also running on the same canister.
And in worst case with the G-Works Gas-Station and 450g/225g canisters.

1920 SP Setup 1.jpg

Regards
Wolf

wolf-camp

Does anyone here has an Idea about the SP IGT Clones available in Taiwan ?
Brand is named 'STANLUCK', according to what I could figure out on Rakuten Taiwan was that they claim to make the same quality as SP.

Frames are available from 2 to 4-Unit (GF-112, GF-113, GF-114), I think on buying an additional 2-Unit as this Size is discontinued by SP.

1613025630698.png

Tables have mounting options for 4 Legs instead of 2 Legs on the SP ones.
The Tables are available from 2 to 4 Unit ( GT-112, GT-113, GT-114). The 2-Unit table looks very interesting.

1613025668215.png

Regards
Wolf

Lennart

Adventurer
Does anyone here has an Idea about the SP IGT Clones available in Taiwan ?

Tables have mounting options for 4 Legs instead of 2 Legs on the SP ones.
The Tables are available from 2 to 4 Unit ( GT-112, GT-113, GT-114). The 2-Unit table looks very interesting.

View attachment 641618

Regards
Wolf

I have seen other clones but these are new to me. Certainly looks similar. I assume the 4 leg extension tables are meant to be able to be used freestanding? I don't think I would use that option often, but it is always nice to have options :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne