Snow Peak Addiction

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
I just picked up the new flat burner and I have been digging through this thread to find out who makes propane adapters for the snow peak stoves. Someone suggested the user Spressomon used to make them. Is that still the case? I also vaguely recall Kovea might make an adapter. Has anyone used it? For those of you have found a successful propane solution, show me what you've got!

motoz

Adventurer
motoz- Great use of the riser! Always like to follow your cooking!

Thanks mate. For sure it works so well.
The riser is so useful around camp. So many times I've used it to protect the Bamboo extension tables from a hot pan or dish.

Handy bit of kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcg141

Adventurer
I just picked up the new flat burner and I have been digging through this thread to find out who makes propane adapters for the snow peak stoves. Someone suggested the user Spressomon used to make them. Is that still the case? I also vaguely recall Kovea might make an adapter. Has anyone used it? For those of you have found a successful propane solution, show me what you've got!
I have the G-Works on mine and they work really well with Snow Peak stoves. G-Works

dcg141

Adventurer
Took or 2.5 yo granddaughter on her first camping trip this week and and the 400 mm legs got a table perfect for her height with a folding kids chair.

Last edited:

dcg141

Adventurer
I saw that one. Its for a small propane tank (disposable). Has anyone found an adapter for the large propane tank (reusable) nozzle?
I went from that to a pipe thread adapter because I use quick connects for my bulk tank. I could not find a lindal valve straight to pipe thread. Once you convert to a disposable propane then there are many other routes you can go. IMG_1713.JPG

motoz

Adventurer
Hot Pot Sessions

Beef, Mushroom, Tofu, Cabbage, Carrot and Beenshoot

27eb81b139edcb1bdfb2ce11ee265bb8.jpg
ddcfd4e7006dd9823ef6b4360d35af4e.jpg

39b1ac08efd3417068bb0fec49dd4719.jpg
3033d2ebe438c6c8e6d84e8d0c8ec0be.jpg
bc7383d39d41b48d943a256d50860e7d.jpg
1fe8555d6d68d4cf8d80f9ab7aee6eb0.jpg
ec28ff23b9dadb48f235fde7d2b67b52.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Minor Threat

motoz

Adventurer
You're killing me!!

Do you play a chef in real life?

Ha thanks mate.

I used to run professional kitchens for 20+ years then hit my mid 30’s and got over the hours and stress. Changed industries for 10 yrs now I’m semi retired and have got my love of creating food back again.

Now I get a real buzz and kick out of applying all those almost forgotten skills and techniques in a scaled back field or outdoor kitchen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles