Snow Peak Addiction

WestWorld

Ok, I did go full cheerleader and headed off to the “Snow Peak HQ Lounge” in Seoul last week. It was a 3 story showroom, albeit not that large on each floor, (maybe the size of an average American house floor). But this van was outside and clearly they were just packing for an outdoor trip. I wanted to steal that van!

Wow, great pics, thanks for sharing. That's hilarious about the windscreen, lol :)

SanJoe

Which Lounge items will ship to US on Amazon JP?

I ended up buying the whole setup using Amazon, Amazon.jp and Buyee.com. Buyee.com is probably the easiest, although expensive. It supports Yahoo Auction and I ended up winning two of the tents which when they get here, I will be selling one of them. You can also use buyee to buy from Amazon.jp those items that don't ship internationally. Yes, I know I over paid... But wanted this setup to use with my 19 foot airstream to setup a eating/lounge/BBQ area when traveling.

Items from Amazon.jp direct and price I paid.
6 Snowpeak Lounge cushions - $447 - Includes shipping
1 Lounge BBQ - $202 - includes shipping

From Yahoo Auctions (japan)
Lounge Tent with base - $590 + 254 Shipping

Bought from Yahoo Shopping
TP-500T (connector from Lounge tent to camping tent - 109.00
( I shipped this with 3 wind screens that I bought out from the auctions so hard to guess shipping

Bought two of the semi round tables from Yahoo Auctions for 280+150 shipping using Buyee.

Hope that helps. Buyee is pretty convenient, but way too expensive.

SanJoe

Some cool stuff arrived today. I got the spice racks A&B - don’t recommend. They are just foam. But long windscreen and Table Storage House are super nice

SanJoe

Was it in Tokyo? If it was, which store? I usually go to stores in Shinjuku and Odaiba. Neither had it.

I purchased them all from a camping goods recycler. In japan, there is a big second hand purchasing industry. I bought them from one of them. Three were new and one was used slightly. The other windscreens are on the way. I don’t need all of them and bought them because people wanted them here. When they arrive, I am going to see what I need and any I don’t, I will sell them for what I bought them for plus shipping if people are interested. Here is the site I contacted to buy them from if others want to contact them https://kautodoor.com/ It’s all Japanese so communication can be difficult.

SanJoe

My half rounds came today. Assembled them with 600 legs but probably better to use 400s. This is on a IGT4 table. I put a shelf in the middle to simulate the BBQ. The way the tables attach is the same as the other table extensions: they slide in. One thing I didn’t think about was the legs for them. Don’t know why but the extensions need them.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

dcg141

Adventurer
Down side to IGT gear...man this stuff is heavy. The bag I have for everything is getting where I need a hand truck to carry it around...lol.

chrys

Observer
I am selling a couple pristine red Snow Peak chairs if you are local to Los Angeles... Camping with my 5 yr old necessitates some weight trade-offs and the Helinox chairs usually do the trick these days.
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/spo/6723450334.html

I am really looking for a Micro Pot cover. They make them for the micro oval and the longer one, but haven't seen the cover for the micro pot in quite some time, even though you can see it in other photos...

Riptide

Explorer
Down side to IGT gear...man this stuff is heavy. The bag I have for everything is getting where I need a hand truck to carry it around...lol.

I ended up building a shelf system to store everything, then grab what I need for a trip, rather than store everything I own in one bag...

I have a few IGT4 frames, but find myself taking the IGT3 frame and it's extension table most of the time. Just a real nice size for most "missions"; plenty of cook space and eating space for camping. The bigger stuff gets used for tailgating or church events, and things close to home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles