Snow Peak Addiction

Lennart

Adventurer
So a lot of new got its maiden voyage this weekend on a kayaking trip to rainy East TN. New stoves, Camp Chef and Snow Peak and all of my new IGT collection. Oh yea and a new Jackson Karma kayak.

That is very nice. Cool setup and like the enamelware. What are the stacking shelves under the IGT4 frame?
The wok burner is something that has been on my list for years now. Maybe someday :unsure:

I love looking at all the setups. Perhaps I am wrong but I don't think there was anything like the 'Snowpeak Way' event outside of Japan. I don't know if there are many Europeans on this thread, but I wouldn't mind organising something like that. What a sight it would be :cool:

WestWorld

That is very nice. Cool setup and like the enamelware. What are the stacking shelves under the IGT4 frame?
The wok burner is something that has been on my list for years now. Maybe someday :unsure:

I love looking at all the setups. Perhaps I am wrong but I don't think there was anything like the 'Snowpeak Way' event outside of Japan. I don't know if there are many Europeans on this thread, but I wouldn't mind organising something like that. What a sight it would be :cool:

It looks like Snow Peak is planning to have a Snow Peak Way event in the US sometime. Looks like fun.

https://snowpeak.com/blogs/explore/...s-together-to-find-their-humanity-with-nature

dcg141

Adventurer

The shelves...https://www.containerstore.com/s/large-bamboo-stackable-shelf/d?productId=11002184&q=folding shelf

Lennart

Adventurer
OK, so who has any info on this? The snow peak Koujin grill.

rJKK7C.jpg

Lennart

Adventurer
Looks kinda like a woodstove, with that door on the end...

It does, but it lacks a chimney. It seems it is a new grill/oven. At the top under the lid there is a grill grate. Behind the door is a grill rack. Probably charcoal in the middle somewhere. Could be cool somewhat combining the BBQ box and oven.....

jtosbo00

Observer
OK, so who has any info on this? The snow peak Koujin grill.

rJKK7C.jpg

Do you have the link to this? I used to be able to find their new product announcement but the site has changed.

FYI
I’m moving back to Japan in August and plan to be there for the next 3 years. Anytime I see a new Snow Peak item, I’ll be sure to take photos and post my thoughts here. I’m planning on purchasing the Garden Table & Benches and bringing it back for the US Home. ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

JamesC

Adventurer
Just got our invite for Snow Peak Way USA 2018 and bought our tickets. We'll be driving up from Texas!!!!!

Anyone else going?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles