Snow Peak Addiction

dcg141

Adventurer
The hooks are a GREAT piece of gear! I've used them inverted and on corners and table extensions. Packs a LOT better than a pair of legs!!
Ok Ryan, I managed to get all of my Snow peak strapped into one bundle. Those straps are very versatile, much like the the IGT itself. Took me a few shots at how I wanted to bundle all of it but I got a system figured out. I will post some pics soon.

AML

Adventurer
I know I am not the first to do this but I thought I would post a picture of using the IKEA bamboo cutting boards. One question I have for those that did this also is did you oil the boards as IKEA recommends or just leave them as is?

Attachments

• 9D010680-CE04-4FB4-A91A-21F00A15F5C3.jpeg
    9D010680-CE04-4FB4-A91A-21F00A15F5C3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 88

AML

Adventurer
I am also thinking of modifying a Weber go anywhere charcoal grill with Grill Grates by taking of the side handles and adding L channel on the sides. Has anyone done this? I was thinking about getting the double BBQ box but I wonder how well the Weber would work in the IGT.

Honu

lost on the mainland
I am also thinking of modifying a Weber go anywhere charcoal grill with Grill Grates by taking of the side handles and adding L channel on the sides. Has anyone done this? I was thinking about getting the double BBQ box but I wonder how well the Weber would work in the IGT.

got a few busy days will get back to ya on the rest of my stuff :)

I did look at those and thought about it when I did my other gas one to have a larger grill space again was going to do the gas one cause of burn bans here :)

AML

Adventurer
I dropped in a 22”. I was going to install rivnuts but in the end I just used stainless steel screws. I think there is enough room for the Weber to go right beside it.

Attachments

• 5E9AEBB7-A8D6-4D59-A676-B58FE63D345D.jpeg
    5E9AEBB7-A8D6-4D59-A676-B58FE63D345D.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 100

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
I finally used my single BBQ box today and it's really cool! Didn't seem like I could get it hot enough though. Who was the guy on here that was selling the inserts to improve air flow? I went back a few pages and didn't find him.

I cooked the steaks longer than usual, and they caramelized really well. Not quite hot enough though.

Ragman

Not sure what constitutes a good price but I noticed 2 burner SP giga stove at Backcountry.com for $268 (33% off) if anyone is interested.

AML

Adventurer
Ok it’s still a work in progress but it is coming along. At least I know it works... I have the legs on backwards so the lid can still lock down. EF3E107B-C024-4B70-9AF5-B9966298C5B2.jpeg0D75C78B-26D3-4302-A3B9-E002C48391AA.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online