Snow Peak Addiction

Honu

lost on the mainland
Debating between the single and double BBQ box... What do you guys think?

one more thought follow the link in my sig line and found having one gas and one charcoal is really nice here with all the burn bans (I am in AZ) and found sometimes I cant use charcoal ?

for the times I just want to do dogs for the kids and be able to run out after without dousing out charcoal its nice to have a gas also

I do love charcoal though for cooking when I can

Hafwit

Adventurer
I too would go with the two singles if you need that capacity. You can use one alone for small meals or both for larger. For continuous cooking, it is nice to be able to get the charcoal going in one while the other is being used rather than having to get both going at the same time.

Lennart

Adventurer
Agreed Hafwit

Snow peak used to have a firebox as a separate unit paired to the BBQ box, but it has been discontinued. I would have actually liked to get one of those.
They also discontinued the DO tray, but I managed to get one from Expedition Exchange. Love it :)

jerdog53

Explorer
So I have been wanting a Hexa Tarp Shield for quite some time but it never seems available anywhere anybody know why?

cactusjk

Explorer
Really hoping to see some new IGT items soon. It has been a long time! Also not sure what ever happened to the Overland Gourmet cutting boards...

Jet111111

Camping Expert
So I have been wanting a Hexa Tarp Shield for quite some time but it never seems available anywhere anybody know why?

For some odd reason we've been having a really tough time getting them from Japan. I would hope to see some arrive in Mid-April. As of now I don't see any arriving on our March Shipment.

jerdog53

Explorer
For some odd reason we've been having a really tough time getting them from Japan. I would hope to see some arrive in Mid-April. As of now I don't see any arriving on our March Shipment.

So long as they arrive for this years camping season.

Jet111111

Camping Expert
Hey jerdog, if you PM me your email address I'll put you on an update list and we'll notify you once it comes into stock. Buy if you haven't heard from one of us please send me a PM and I'll check on the status for you.

dwatsonkc

Stilwell, KS
I have had a Hexa tarp for over a year. Every time I use it someone wants one. I know 3 people who have been waiting for them to get back in stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior