Snow Peak Addiction

Honu

lost on the mainland
cool hope it works out for whoever needs them :)

I was pretty stoked when we did our other room with the besta I thought HEY those look like SP feet :) hahahaha

cactusjk

Explorer
I confirmed with SP that their leg inserts (CK 106) are no longer made. I hope the IKEA threads match the leg threads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cactusjk

Explorer
I grilled SP pretty hard on these leg pads and it sounds like Japan doesn't even make them anymore. They were available for about 1 year and I guess didn't sell.

cactusjk

Explorer
Did this bag fit the 3 unit or 4 unit IGT?

to bad they quit making the cm-127 or side tables
http://www.equipt1.com/item/iron-grill-table-stainless-side-tray-set
really like mine a lot because they are stainless can put whatever I want on them with no worries
wonder why no more of these ? IMHO a item I use

also the end style gabbing bag is gone :( kinda wanted to pick one of those up just clamp my bags on now :) but oh well

Chrys I also noticed it was gone ?
I was going to post it also to bad a nice design you can put over your shoulder and a lower hand grip where you can support the bag from a very good design for carrying
the extra cases it came with held
1) bamboo side extensions
2) I think is for the bamboo inserts ? I use it for something else
3) the windscreen
4) the stainless inserts holds 1 pair wish it held 2 ;)
5) set of long legs

for anyone sewing the idea of the lower hand strap is pretty handy vs the basic that done have this feature

spcase2.jpeg

spcase1.jpg

Honu

lost on the mainland
no idea :)
I edited to say mine came with the bags but again since they seemed to stop this then restart it ? might be worth asking first :)

Do you know it this one comes with the 5 nylon accessories bags?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles