Snow Peak Addiction

Lennart

Adventurer
hehe they are pretty sweet, right? I only have the wine glasses, which do you like the best?

I think the wine tumblers are the coolest ;)
or perhaps the rocks glass......

0GLftX.jpg

hJSKmH.jpg

Q0OyWy.jpg

SWR0xN.jpg

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
Double Burner Stove on propane

I just picked up a Snow Peak double burner stove and am already getting tired of the little canisters running out so quickly. Is there an adapter for running the Double Burner (or Baja, I assume they're all the same) on a large propane tank? The Kovea LPG adapter seems to fit the smaller Coleman propane tanks but I'm looking for something to connect to a full size propane tank. Thanks!

07BlackSpecV

Adventurer
Just making a couple cups of coffee in the beautiful Upper Peninsula Morning before watching some Rally action. Should probably invest in a new percolator next.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I just picked up a Snow Peak double burner stove and am already getting tired of the little canisters running out so quickly. Is there an adapter for running the Double Burner (or Baja, I assume they're all the same) on a large propane tank? The Kovea LPG adapter seems to fit the smaller Coleman propane tanks but I'm looking for something to connect to a full size propane tank. Thanks!

Spressomon used to make and sell a propane adapter. Shoot him a PM.

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks!

I thought that this had been discussed at length but perhaps not so? If there will be any issues with switching a SP dual burner over to propane I'd consider getting a partner stove instead. Any thoughts on this? I heard someone had made an adapter to fit the partner stove in the IGT system, is that correct?

Spressomon used to make and sell a propane adapter. Shoot him a PM.

cactusjk

Explorer
I made an adapter for my Partner Steel a ways back. It was a simple tray insert. SS with holes to reduce weight.

Attachments

• IMG_2100.jpg
    IMG_2100.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2105.jpg
    IMG_2105.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2104.jpg
    IMG_2104.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2102.jpg
    IMG_2102.jpg