Snow Peak Addiction

Lennart

Adventurer
I just got two of the silicone wine glasses they just released. Really cool! They are a lot stiffer and heavier than you would think. I showed my two year old who was curious for about 20 seconds and then proceeded to toss it on the ground where a normal glass would've shattered. Perfect for camping with kids is what I'm saying!

I am a little hesitant that the glasses might scratch up easily or become dull. Any thoughts on that now you have had them in your hands?

Thanks!

Lennart

chrys

Observer
There is a possibility of both of those things happening but I won't really know until I use them some more. They are more sturdy than your average kitchen Silicone but that doesn't mean they are going to be super resistant to scratches, etc. I don't see them getting scratched or dulled easily though, but over time who knows... I will say that while they do last they are pretty brilliant and unique...

Lennart

Adventurer
There is a possibility of both of those things happening but I won't really know until I use them some more. They are more sturdy than your average kitchen Silicone but that doesn't mean they are going to be super resistant to scratches, etc. I don't see them getting scratched or dulled easily though, but over time who knows... I will say that while they do last they are pretty brilliant and unique...

Agreed, as a SP fan I should risk it and get some 😄

wsswesty

Observer
Snow Peak IGT 3 - Need Advice on selling

I bought a SP IGT this past Christmas. I have the high table, Baja Stove, Single Grill and Bamboo cutting board. I've Cooked one meal on the Baja Stove and that's it. Everything else is brand new. I was hoping you guys might be able to tell me a fair price for the entire unit. I'm pretty much out of the camping seen now and don't know what the units are selling for. I haven't totally decided yet what I'm going to do. Just trying to get some ideas if I decide to sell. Thank you!

chrys

Observer
If everything is new, you can sell pretty close to retail price on snowpeak.com... Especially the baja stove and single units, those are often out of stock so they are primed for resale if you have stock... I have all those items, too otherwise I might have made you an offer!

mjohns2

Observer
I've recently purchased the Fireplace Grill, Coal Bed, and Grill (still waiting on the Bridge to be in stock). I noticed that Snow Peak has a “Fireplace Canvas Bag,”

is this bag designed to hold all the items listed above?

Is there an company (Adventure Tool Company) that makes a similar bag to carry the items listed above?

Thanks
MJ

motoz

Adventurer
I’ve recently purchased the Fireplace Grill, Coal Bed, and Grill (still waiting on the Bridge to be in stock). I noticed that Snow Peak has a “Fireplace Canvas Bag,”

Is there an company (Adventure Tool Company) that makes a similar bag to carry the items listed above?

Thanks
MJ

Yes the HD Canvas bag will easily hold the large grill, base, riser, grill bridge and coal bed with room to spare.
I keep the above items as well as gloves, fire lighters, wire brush and lg tongs.

There's a ton of room.

Large-Fire-Pit24.jpg

:D

Chris Boyd

Explorer
I’ve recently purchased the Fireplace Grill, Coal Bed, and Grill (still waiting on the Bridge to be in stock). I noticed that Snow Peak has a “Fireplace Canvas Bag,”

Thanks
MJ

Paul at adventure tool will make anything if you give him a plan!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94