Snow Peak Addiction

harbinger808

Adventurer
jtosbo00, we love this setup and it's ability to change when to suit our needs. I'm seriously thinking of purchasing a second set myself.
I've took a nap on it yesterday for 3 hours and thought it was comfortable. Keep in mind that I like a firm bed and it needs to be on level ground like any other cot. This may not be for everyone but I do realize that having 2 sets of these is more versatile than a "normal" patio setup and it's going to be great to take on our more civil camping trips with the family :)

Last edited:

harbinger808

Adventurer
I'll measure this arvo for you jtosbo00.
I just pulled the trigger and ordered another set from REI. Also, using my friend's Amazon Prime Japan account to order some adjustable legs to connect my bamboo extension table between them :)
After I showed my wife what these things can do, she agreed that they can do much more for us than traditional outdoor patio furniture sets and it's all about the same price.

jtosbo00

Observer
Yes sir !

201205pinksteren12.jpg

I have a potjie number 3 on top of it in this picture. It will hold several sizes of DO. It looks similar to the half grill basket S-029HD but it is sturdier/heavier steel.
This is the small Dutch Oven insert but I have never seen the large in real life anywhere.

Regards,

Lennart

P.S. I think I got the last 2 half IGT baskets and the only chiri tori pot from stock. Gomenasai :)

Picture link is broken in this post. @Lennart, can you repost the photo of the insert mentioned for holding the Dutch Oven? I have a DO (26cm) and curious how some used it on their IGT setups.

FYI: I do have the S-029HD as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Lennart

Adventurer
Picture link is broken in this post. @Lennart, can you repost the photo of the insert mentioned for holding the Dutch Oven? I have a DO (26cm) and curious how some used it on their IGT setups.

FYI: I do have the S-029HD as well.

Here are some pics of the dutch oven insert and the half grill basket together and the dutch oven insert in use with my Potjie. It isn't obvious from the pics but the oven insert is quite a bit more sturdy than the half grill basket.

wh4qiw.jpg

7Y9wZq.jpg

9cxcLz.jpg

jtosbo00

Observer
Here are some pics of the dutch oven insert and the half grill basket together and the dutch oven insert in use with my Potjie. It isn't obvious from the pics but the oven insert is quite a bit more sturdy than the half grill basket.
Thanks for posting the images! Is the DO insert a SP product that's not sold anymore or different brand?

harbinger808

Adventurer
Sorry this took so long :/
17" H x 29 1/2" L x 20"

Just unpacked our second couch, Extension Table L and 2 Pair of 660 legs. Ordering some 300/400 adjustable legs from Japan tomorrow to use with the couches.

jtosbo00

Observer
Sorry this took so long :/
17" H x 29 1/2" L x 20"

Just unpacked our second couch, Extension Table L and 2 Pair of 660 legs. Ordering some 300/400 adjustable legs from Japan tomorrow to use with the couches.

Thanks! How are you planning to setup the two couches? I'm not sure if I need a table connected to the couch yet. I already have 8 400 legs. They had to go and make something that requires a new leg length!

vati kaki

Observer
2ecd150e5a5e50c823346884cee94283.jpg
1bc161f24efa5c0ce8c64f4071ae0386.jpg

Trying to make a pizza oven for $6.00,will see the wkend if it works
Will rap foil around the edge to keep them together.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles