jerdog53

Explorer
So I have the Field Kitchen Table

ck-012t-1_grande.jpeg

I would like to add the regular IGT bamboo table to one end or side
e6dafe0e-f8d1-4b12-a17d-2e1d7eaa8ab5

with these adjustable legs

legs_03.jpg

You Snow Peak experts think that will work?

Thinking I will have to drill some holes in the Bamboo top and reinforce with some metal but shouldn't be a big deal. Maybe take the metal leg brackets off the IGT and move to the Field Table and trim the end of the IGT to clean it up.

I posted this a while ago and thought I would bring this up again as there are new folks on here that may have answers.

jtosbo00

Observer
I posted this a while ago and thought I would bring this up again as there are new folks on here that may have answers.

My first concern is if the extension table might have a slight incline or decline should the legs not be the same length or within tolerable range.

What is the height range of the field table? I never seen the telescope legs with black ends. Is that custom made?

If the extension table can be slightly taller so that its level and hooks into field table, it will be about 1/2" or 3/4" higher. This is contingent on extension table legs to make it work.

The current leg lengths being sold are:
830mm
660mm
400mm
Telescope leg with two fixed heights: 660 & 830

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

jerdog53

Explorer
The table is 31" collapsed and 38" extend and its all original OEM, no modifications. So if the the 830mm legs equate to 32.67" that technically would work although I typically run the table at the 38" height.

cactusjk

Explorer
Great. I will stop in the SOHO store this summer when I visit my daughter and try to do the same.
If you are willing to spend the extra dough on shipping, you can order from amazon.co.jp (to USA). With the exchange rate and shipping it comes out to approx $450.

I emailed the guys at Snow Peak SoHo (NYC) to see if they will be getting any. If not, I may order from Amazon.co.jp. However, I do remember having to put my name in Kanji characters when I first setup my account so that might be tricky for some.

NOTE: I can't post links yet but search on the amazon.co.jp site for Snow Peak CK-180.

UPDATE: SoHo Snow Peak is going to try to get Japan send one for me.

harbinger808

Adventurer
I did one for myself a few years ago.... thats an upcoming project / product as well. Not sure if I will do the "quilting" on that though. It would take an OBSCENE amount of time and the price would be just as bad. Please stay tuned for that? :)

will do! once you have something ready then i know ill be purchasing straps and the bag :)

Honu

lost on the mainland
those adjustable legs are mine from tripod parts :) so sadly cant be bought anywhere but the best adjustable legs ever :)

jtosbo00

Observer
My setup. For big gatherings, buffet table in the front. For just my family of five, eat at the table while prepare/cook the meal.

171c5ed887f7c50ae9b65357c6f25386.jpg

Lennart

Adventurer
My setup. For big gatherings, buffet table in the front. For just my family of five, eat at the table while prepare/cook the meal.

Cool, I like that. Twin 4 unit frame with the IGT connectors? You have the double burner stove in there with another stove next to it?

jtosbo00

Observer
As a testimony that I am truly a SP addict:

d5a3145ac321805ce262c56e19b6180a.jpg

128a7fe20772e7e3fdb554d8e4c53cf1.jpg

SP Land Lock Tent. By far the best tent I have ever owned.
7c3f7ef3017cdd8a068b6abafec228b5.jpg

03405bad1eaf8aabb688108a538d1997.jpg

Movies inside!
61d46a18cd8a9f8bc3cb4f96e1df91e8.jpg

Upon learning that we were moving back to the USA, I went on shopping spree.
550ef50cc1b0739fd089a34fad83cdae.jpg

To get it all to the campsite! Thule Trailer (3.5' x 5'). Hard to find and I am on the hunt for the larger version (4' x 7').
7206fd51357ddcff5f6fd6ce78ec4963.jpg

Last edited:

jtosbo00

Observer
Cool, I like that. Twin 4 unit frame with the IGT connectors? You have the double burner stove in there with another stove next to it?

Yep, used connectors to join the the 2 4U IGT Tables (eliminating the need for another pair of legs). I have a double burner with the double BBQ next to it.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
VERY nice!! I keep trying to find the hanger for the 1/2 SS box... The connection hooks are a GREAT piece of kit. They have a great many uses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior