Snow Peak Addiction

harbinger808

Adventurer
like i stated before... whomever is managing the oregon and nyc stores should really put forth some effort in actually stocking their inventories with actual gear that SP is known for. seriously, i'll take their jobs cause its obvious that there's really not much to do but make the stores look presentable.

SSSSTFIRE

Adventurer
Inspired by YDRs awesome strap system and handle for the IGT I tried this idea. Long term I think I'd much prefer his straps, meanwhile this is working as a temp solution.

cb6be60207efa041b172cebd646ca2cb.jpg

8cf97bfc62c8d4fbf4da106e1e6e64dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSSSTFIRE

Adventurer
Surprisingly SP has camping stuff in stock, you know, besides fragrances. No IGT stuff, but some stoves, fireplaces, bridges, bags, tarps, tents, and a few other things. Shocking.

Honu

lost on the mainland
hahahahahahahahaha OH MAN so sad

I was going to joke come on you guys you know you want a $800 jacket and a $400 pair of pants from SP !!!!

and then I thought HEY maybe I will just go look see how much they are and WOW they have a $820 jacket and $480 pants :) hahahahahah and they seem to have them in stock ;)

reality I love some of there gear but some of it I just shake my head at :)

Honu

lost on the mainland
yeah I was more joking about them not having camping gear going all style and I thought I will post these made up in my head insane prices and decided to check and they were real but cost more so was not saying buy it ! :)

my old arcteryx is so much better than there recent gear sadly they have kinda gone made in china over priced on some thing :(

TAD gear is good stuff to

Jackets and pants? Do Arc'Teryx instead. Real gear.

http://www.arcteryx.com/Home.aspx?country=us&language=en

harbinger808

Adventurer
im looking into shipping items from japan to hawaii to my parents and have them ship it to az. getting tired of not being able to get any igt items from the usa stores and still not having any of the newer 2016-17 gear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94