SMOKING DEAL on a North Face Canyoneering Pack

Scott Brady

Founder
Sierra Trading Company:

I just ordered one (along with come cool shirts to put my logo on for SEMA)

North Face Pack

82730_27

Scott Brady

Founder
The bag just came in via Fedex... It is really nice, with a small outside (non-waterproof) pocket, daisy chains, and a webbing area for storing wet clothing. It also has a chest strap and waist strap, which my 7,000 cubic inch unit did not.

Of course, this North Face bag cannot carry three days of gear either...

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Nice pack Scott!

FYI - the page now says

"We apologize for the inconvenience, this item is currently unavailable. "

pangaea

Adventurer
That is a pretty nice pack. Are you going to carry your camera gear in it as well?

The problem that I've come across is that there are great camera packs (anything LowePro), great technical packs, but nothing that I've been happy with to carry gear, and keep my camera gear protected.

Scott Brady

Founder
Nathan,

That is my thought. The Stormcase is where the cameras (and lenses) will spend all of their time in the vehicle and at home.
im2400TH.jpg

But for trekking and canyoneering, what I needed was a small, waterproof daypack for hauling the camera (kept in a single lens Lowe bag) inside. On the last canyoneering trek, I had the monster 7,000 cubic inch bag that had no chest strap or waist strap. It was awful... This will allow me to throw a dayhike worth of goodies in and never worry about water or dust. :luxhello:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles