Smokin Sale $$$ on RUNVA WINCHES this week at Home Depot

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler

pith helmet

Not bad. I’ve only ever had Warn winches on my work trucks but I wouldn’t be opposed to trying one of these on the Jeep at that price. Currently I have the only synthetic rope winch I’ve ever had. I like it but I also never had any issues with steel cable.

DCH109

Adventurer
The Runva winch, made by a highly regarded Australian winch manufacturer “renowned the world over for its products' pulling power, ease of use, and applications” is on sale this week at HD.

Normally priced from $177 to $949, this week only you can get up to $250 off!

I normally do not do this and I am sure I will get roasted but they are not an Australian winch manufacturer. If I am mistasken and this is a different Runva, then my apology. When I was looking at setting up a store this is one brand I was looking at and I discovered quickly they are not based in Australia but in Zhejiang, China.

From the Australian web site. Runva was the first professional winch manufacturer in China which has earned them a wealth of knowledge and experience.
No question this is a good deal and they are good winches with a very good reputation.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94