Smittybilt Scout Trailer Reviews?

jojackc

Last year we stayed out side of Williams. Did a pig in a dirt pit it was great. There is a group of us that go. I am the only one with the Smitty trailer. But some are in roof top tents and other's in other trailer brands. Its only like a 35 mile drive from williams back into flag.

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
Count me in on the six lug,I’d like to use the same tires for my X. 6-4.5. I am looking to buy one this year with tax refund

SUPER EXCITED!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GasPowered

That sounds great! I was thinking about finding a nice spot East of I-17 instead of paying the $160 per person for camping on premise. It'd be me the wife and our two little ones.

This was our dispursed camping spot at the Expo last year. Not a single person around, and about a 35 minute drive20180518_185325.jpg20180517_182710.jpg to the northwest parking area. We had a blast! Hope to see you there!

Cheers

bigfoothunter

Looking great! I have had mine on order (thanks to this thread) since the Black Friday deals. I have all the other stuff tent/annex/fridge/genset from Smittybilt already - just waiting on the actual trailer.

Figured I would start with these items since I know they’ll fit and in almost all cases they were the lowest cost of entry to each item. We’ll see how they do.

ETA: Definitely going to be looking into those lift struts!

ebrabaek

Adventurer
Center divider panel installed along with a base layer of Kevlar using MAX GRE from Polymer Composites. That is a gasoline and chemical resistant polymer and along with the Aramid will prevent abrasive and chemical intrusions.20190201_131117.jpg
20190201_131124.jpg
20190201_131131.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles