Smittybilt Awning for Sale $150 OBO, Local Pick up Philadelphia, PA

exporunner

Picked up a Smittybilt awning a couple months back, never really got around to using it. It was mounted on my 4runner for a couple weeks before I sold it. In like new condition looking to get around 150 for it as they retail new at around 200. Thanks

image.jpg

g150driver

Which size? If it's the smaller (6X6) I'm definitely interested. I can pick it up but it might not be until next week. Let me know.

Thanks,
Gavin

exporunner

It's unfortunately not a 6x6 model but rather an 8x6 model. I originally was told it was 6 ft when I bought it though it actually ended up working out okay even though it was larger than I was expecting. I apologize for the confusion I should have clarified in the original ad. Let me know if either of you are still interested.

Thanks

exporunner

I'm still interested at that size if g150driver isn't.

I'll give him a chance to respond, but I feel as though he was only interested in the 6x6 model. If I don't hear anything by this evening its yours if you want it. I'm out of town most weekends so I would have to meet up at night after work sometime. Thanks and feel free to pm me if you have any specific questions

2012Taco

AlumEscape
Bummer, I just did some research on the sizing and it's not going to work on my rig like I need. I was thinking it was like the ARB 2000 that's ~6' along the mount and ~8' coverage out from the vehicle.

Bump for a good deal tho!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles