Small bathroom sink

VerMonsterRV

Gotta Be Nuts
Hey all, I am looking for a very small stainless steel sink for our build. In the perfect world it would be rectangular, about 9" deep and about 12" long. I have done the typical Google searches including image search, but have yet to find anything. Anyone know of where I might find something like that?

VerMonsterRV

Gotta Be Nuts
Thanks guys for the suggestions. I have a zero radius sink (just learned that term) in the kitchen and was hoping to get a very small one for the bathroom. Also one with a bathroom style drain and not a 3 1/2" kitchen style. I already have enough solid surface leftover from the kitchen so would like to use that with an undermount sink. Pretty picky, I know but I have a bit of time to look.

VerMonsterRV

Gotta Be Nuts
After the years of bopping around oceans on our boat we are both looking forward to things being not only still but level. Currently in the Bahamas for about a month, one reason we came was to meet up with sailing friends that just completed a 35 day trip from Saint Helena (hey they were dangerously low on champagne, we had to come). Last time we were anchored together was in Malaysia. They just need to get to Florida to complete their circumnavigation.

greygoos123

Stainless steel salad bowl from Walmart . You can also use a stainless insert for a steam table from a restaurant supply house. Drill a hole and caulk in a drain

Attachments

• roy-stp-pans.jpg
    roy-stp-pans.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 0a3a3ff3-9983-4e98-92c0-d9bc8e88a684_1.d85a4f6e15b4abf6c8b278ae3b2e25eb.jpeg
    0a3a3ff3-9983-4e98-92c0-d9bc8e88a684_1.d85a4f6e15b4abf6c8b278ae3b2e25eb.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4

VerMonsterRV

Gotta Be Nuts
To circle back we decided to go a slightly different route as we could not find exactly what we wanted. We have a rather large constraint that the sink needs to be compact as I am trying to squeeze in a dry bath into our build. So this is what I ordered and should be here in a few days. I will build a cabinet beneath it to support the weight. It only protrudes 9 3/4" from the wall and given the bowl sticks out from the cabinet will give a bit from room for feet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier