Slumberjack Road House Tarp

Dusty Grin

Observer
I like that! I've been shopping for a tarp just like that but this price point is very good and the shape looks great for attaching to the vehicle. Thanks for posting this.

Laps

I just rigged a tarp for the back of my truck, but the Slumberjack is very well thought out and offers more coverage. I like the attachment points to the wheels. The video on the web site gives a bit more detail. I'll purchase one as soon as they become available.

Dusty Grin

Observer
Looking forward to your review.
I am not sure my ARE DCU could support a Foxwing,the Slumberjack could work out good for me.

I'm in the same position. My Troopy has a fiberglass pop top and I don't think it will support a traditional awning either. Until I have the courage to drill into the body panels, I'm going to try and make this work.

CCH

Adventurer
Just ordered one to try to fashion an awning for our R-Pod camper as it looks like it will do the trick. It will do double duty on my JKU. Have a trip coming up in a couple of weeks, so I'll report back on how well it does then. Slumberjack is a mixed bag of quality IME, but this is the design I've been looking for so it's worth $95 shipped to try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles