Slide in Cargobody Conversion.

Tonymorr

Yeah, you’re right. After giving it some more thought, I decided on one of the maxxair fans. It should blend with the roof rack and be alright.

I suggest picking any of the 10 speed versions. They also have a thermostat that you can set to come on at certain temperature. Works great when you leave your truck in the morning and its cool but want the fan to come on later when it gets hot.

b63215b

Adventurer
Yeah, you’re right. After giving it some more thought, I decided on one of the maxxair fans. It should blend with the roof rack and be alright.
I just installed a fantastic fan on our fiberglass trailer and wish I had opted for the one with thermostat and rain gauge option. It's not much more if I did it again if go that route.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Great now you're making me want to work on my next camper project. I already have too many things to do, great work on the fiberglass

Thanks! It’s definitely been a fun project but I’m ready to be done for a while. At least with the major construction. I am excited to see the shell back on the truck though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94