Slide In Camper for 05-15 Toyota Tacoma

ridelbz15

Observer
Sold!

Slide In Camper Made specifically for 05-15 toyota tacoma with a 6' bed. has 2 bunks and a couple cabinets, light weight and perfect for quick camping trips or hunting, or what ever else you can think of. i have mounted it to a 91 toyota pick up without much issue, just need 2 2x4's to add to the bed rails. Located In San Bernardino, CA, willing to deliver for extra$$$
$1200 firm
call or text 909-522-99one6 camper.jpgcamper2.jpgcamper3.jpg

Last edited:

Happykamper

Explorer
Wonder if that would fit in a 2017 long bed? Wow the possibilities are huge!! A/C not till you put in electrical and and and !! Great price too!! Very nice GLWS

ridelbz15

Observer
Wonder if that would fit in a 2017 long bed? Wow the possibilities are huge!! A/C not till you put in electrical and and and !! Great price too!! Very nice GLWS

Thanks, I don't see why it wouldnt i dont think they changed the dimensions of the bed itself just the skin.

ridelbz15

Observer
2 quick questions.

How wide is the door opening?
could the roof support a rack?

Thanks. Sweet camper.
Sorry I havent been on here in a little while, door is about 20" wide, not too sure as i am not near it at the moment, and im not too sure about a rack, I am not sure how this was built exactly and how it was framed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles