Ski Bum Truck V2.0, F450 Rough Road RV

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
That voltage/current graph looks hinky to me. Like it hit 14.5v at 11am then dropped to float voltage at 1pm. Shouldn't it have hit 14.7v (plus a bit more for temp comp at 8C temp)? And I would have wanted it to sit up there longer to insure a proper absorb.

java

Expedition Leader
Heater kicks on during the day/night occasionally.

Unplugged the truck, drew 100amps for a couple mins. Will post graphs....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

java

Expedition Leader
Voltage ain't going very high. Battery at 9c
8ffaa8986d19c17b843439f4ec123ca8.jpg

8001201d64835325c106d5ad7e184ab0.jpg

java

Expedition Leader
How every good evening starts?

49553180256_b4e2aea167_b.jpg

Quiet little breakfast spot.
49552685503_ffc901339c_b.jpg

And a couple little upgrades. Noticed my fire extinguisher was in the red last week. Been eyeballing these for awhile.
49553420747_35c3564aa0_b.jpg

And did one of these. I like it so far. My only complaint is its plastic. I got a different model originally, but it didn't cover the hole in the door.... But it was all metal.
49552685448_578a982dd2_b.jpg

Alloy

Those Element extinquishers have a very limited use. A fire you can get close to and no wind. You'll want to have a back up.

java

Expedition Leader
Those Element extinquishers have a very limited use. A fire you can get close to and no wind. You'll want to have a back up.

Yes that has been a bit of concern, wind mostly. I have powder as well still. But they don't expire, pack , dont mind cold/heat etc. Seem perfect for vehicle storage.

ITTOG

I normally hate looking at your thread because I haven't been seeskiing in several years. Just booked a trip to Breckenridge next month so super excited to ski and to see your thread.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

java

Expedition Leader
I normally hate looking at your thread because I haven't been seeskiing in several years. Just booked a trip to Breckenridge next month so super excited to ski and to see your thread.

Awesome!! I still need to make my way down that direction some day....

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
I bought one of those for my travel trailer. When it arrived the internal deadbolt lever was broken, they sent me a new one and I fixed it. After a few months of use it started unlocking and locking randomly, they sent me out a new circuit board and its fixed for now. My wife doesn't like to carry a key with her, she still trusts the keypad will work, I do not.
FYI, you can make the obnoxiously loud beeping sound go away if you hold one of the buttons for like 10 seconds, don't remember which one.

ITTOG

Awesome!! I still need to make my way down that direction some day....
Wow, Breck is at the top of my list for skiing. I have only been to about ten places though. Only two in CO. I like all the amenities as well: snowmobiles, dog sledding, tubing, etc.

java

Expedition Leader
I bought one of those for my travel trailer. When it arrived the internal deadbolt lever was broken, they sent me a new one and I fixed it. After a few months of use it started unlocking and locking randomly, they sent me out a new circuit board and its fixed for now. My wife doesn't like to carry a key with her, she still trusts the keypad will work, I do not.
FYI, you can make the obnoxiously loud beeping sound go away if you hold one of the buttons for like 10 seconds, don't remember which one.

Yeah, we will see how it holds up. I can always go in through the front door.

Wow, Breck is at the top of my list for skiing. I have only been to about ten places though. Only two in CO. I like all the amenities as well: snowmobiles, dog sledding, tubing, etc.

PNW is pretty damn good too

Alloy

Yes that has been a bit of concern, wind mostly. I have powder as well still. But they don't expire, pack , dont mind cold/heat etc. Seem perfect for vehicle storage.

I carry 2 of these plus dry chemical. Dry chemical last forever if they are flipped/bounced/shaken 1 or 2 times a year.
20200218_163830[1].jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior