Silver Shadow/Rough Rider aka "No More getting Wet"

Anonymark

Observer
Soooo....

Took my JKU and beautiful wife from Delaware to the Southwest in September of 2013 for our Anniversary. We had a great time, but we got soaked using out tent... A lot.

Thanks to this forum, and a few RV shows, she liked the Little Guy T@B and said "I'd do that trip again in that"

Fast forward to 2 weeks ago, I showed her the Silver Shadow/Rough Rider hybrid for sale here, and she said "I love it", and the most beautiful words I have heard since "I do" :wings:

"We can afford that". Unfortunately, someone beat us to it and it was gone.

So, yesterday, found out that Little Guy can have a Silver Shadow/Rough Rider to us in early September, just in time for our next trip to Nashville and the Great Smokey Mountains. I said "I do" to the dealer....

On Order:

2016 Silver Shadow Max Package (A/C and TV...I don't care for either, but she wanted the A/C TV package for RV campgrounds)
Rough Rider Frame
T@B Kitchen (the Norcold Cooler style)
Jeep matched rims
Extra charging Station on the headboard
2"receiver (for the Max Coupler)

I'm pretty excited, and am already looking froward to our next trip back out to the South West to see what the rain kept us away from.

Order gets final finalized next week, so if I am missing anything, please yell. I'll be towing with a 2013 JKU with a 2.5 inch lift on 33's.

Poser shots to follow once we get it....

Our 2013 trip photo album if anyone is interested:

https://plus.google.com/photos/107335652680271066635/albums/5930535624714645073

Anonymark

Observer
You must be crazy to drive from Delaware to the southwest. :D

Going out wasn't bad, we rotated driving, but the excitement helped sooth the long drive. Coming back was no fun.....

We are keeping our trips on the east for a while...... But definitely doing another southwest trip :)

kmlacroix

Explorer
I tried to get my wife to look into one. but she has a bad back and neck, so the crawling in and out would bother her. Nice looking trailers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles