Sierra Expeditions

tikirob

Did Sierra Expeditions go out of business? I ordered stuff back June 10th and still have not received! I have e-mailed and no response along with the phone number no longer in service. Any buddy else ordered from there or having issues?

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
I have noticed that the past couple times I've visited their website in the past couple months I've gotten the message "Sorry, the store is temporarily closed for maintenance. Please contact us if you should have any questions."

SBDuller

I tried to order a small part last winter and did not get any response in terms of order confirmation but my paypal went somewhere. paypal made refund, despite their resistance to taking action.

Same thing here. Called and talked to them twice. First time they apologized and said a glitch held up the order, it would go out the next am. A week later still no show and they said they would have to get back to me with an answer the next day for sure. 3 days later I put in the claim with PayPal. Got the refund 10 or so days later

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

tikirob

It's been closed for a couple of weeks now or longer and the phone has been disconnected. I was just wondering if anybody else has had issue's!

toddz69

Explorer
The brick and mortar store is gone too. I drove by a few weeks ago and noticed the building was empty as I went by.

Todd Z.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Not to give out folks personal info but Wil is a great guy who has had some health and life issues...
Truly and completely sucks as he is as old G around the US Overland Expo scene as it gets...as in he was one of the 1st folks to bring goodies into the US and has done more to build up the early years than he will ever get credit for.

I hope all gets better for him as the stuff behind the scene sucks beyond measure and I and other have always preferred to give him our support.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Not to give out folks personal info but Wil is a great guy who has had some health and life issues...
Truly and completely sucks as he is as old G around the US Overland Expo scene as it gets...as in he was one of the 1st folks to bring goodies into the US and has done more to build up the early years than he will ever get credit for.

I hope all gets better for him as the stuff behind the scene sucks beyond measure and I and other have always preferred to give him our support.

Thanks for the update. Prayers to Will and his family. He was one the originals.

toddz69

Explorer
Saw Wil at the UPR/Desert Rat trailer yesterday at OE so I'm guessing he's working for Desert Rat now. He was busy with customers and I was on a mission so I didn't get a chance to stop and say hi.

Todd Z.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles