Lloyd 1996 SR

Tires -- 37"
Traction -- 2 Lockers
Gears -- 4:1 and 4:90
Armor --Complete
Fire Extinguisher -- Yes
Ice or Fridge -- Fridge
Kids -- Not this year
Handy Specialty Items -- Hot shower (please be ready soon after stopping for camp), Redi Welder and welding gear, Oasis Air
Tools -- Full set, pickle fork, big crescents
Group Parts Supply -- Gen 2 front axles, front steering rod, front tie rods
Other Special Interests -- Ie Scenery, Historical, Kid related, fishing.......
Arrival Time -- Sunday night or Tuesday night(Sunday for me)

Kevin, Pat '94 SR

Tires -- 35"
Traction -- 2 Lockers
Gears -- 4:1 and 4:90
Armor --mostly complete
Fire Extinguisher -- Yes
Ice or Fridge -- Fridge
Kids -- Not this year
Handy Specialty Items -- OBA
Tools -- Full set
Spares -- TRE set, Drag link, Pair of UCAs, Pair of CVs, Rear Driveshaft (street shaft), Alt and Starter

John 1989 SWB v6

Tires -- 33"
Traction -- 2 Lockers
Gears -- 2.85 and 4:63
Armor --Complete
Fire Extinguisher -- Yes
Ice or Fridge -- ICE
Handy Specialty Items -- chefs kitchen
Tools -- Full set, Gen

Richard '89 sidekick

Tires – 31”(mini)
Traction – Rear Locker
Gears – t/case
Armor – Full
Fire –
Ice or Fridge – Ice
Specialty –
Tools –
Group Parts Supply – N/A
Other Special Interests – Fishies
Arrival Time – Wentworth Tuesday Night

Full Monte Gen 3

Tires -- 33" Cooper AT3
Traction -- ARB Front/Rear & Factory (to be done prior or I will not be going) Traction Control
Gears -- 4.90 (to be done with locker installation)
Armor -- skidplates, rock sliders, steel front bumper with 12,000 lb winch
Kids -- leaving Chester and Dottie at home
Tools - 301 tool peice set
Arrival Time – tbd

Pat/ john h. Son

Gen 1 SWB 89 v6
Locked and geared

This should be the updated list.

I deleted 2 Gen 3's and Dan.

PA_JERO

Adventurer
6 rigs and 5 set to go. Need to verify with FullMonte if he is all set, I think he was scheduled to get the lockers in this week.

And we still need to get ahold of carlos. I sent him a text and Richard told me he hasn't heard from him either. Anyone else try getting ahold of him. I want to say he changed his number and I have the updated number, but now I'm not to sure about that.

Salonika

Monterror Pilot
This is an awesome thread to follow. You guys don't screw around apparently. It's like watching a military operation being planned.

PA_JERO

Adventurer
It takes time and effort, with dedication and determination to do these trips when your traveling 2000 + miles in only 9 days. It's an awesome time, stressfull during preperation, but the payoff is amazing.

Well, I've been texting the wrong number for carlos, got the current one today, but still no response. Hope all is good. Justice I think lives in NC still if I remember right, one of his old trucks will be on the trip though. And not sure why ray is missing out, I think something is wrong with his truck still. I actually talked to Dan today, and he is still trying to push foreward to be on this trip, at least part of it. As long as he finishs some work on the truck I think.

Anyway, we will be cool regardless. Or as they say in norcal, we will be LEGIT.

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
Can't wait to see the photos afterward. I look forward to taking part in this trip with the diesel. Likely not next summer, but by the summer of 17, i should be 'legit' as well haha.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Some random text today confirming attendance, I think it was Carlos because it was an 831 area code. Haven't heard back yet though, maybe he's busy but he's never bailed before so i'd say he's in.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Nevermind it was Richard, see why I don't plan stuff. I'll just kick back and stock up on sards for my lunches on the con.

If you wonder why the Sierra Carnage takes planning...you have not been along for one yet :1888fbbd: The Sierras are the meanest, most scenic, most connectable trails in the world. It takes a lot to survive ten days of these thrills. And when its 2:00Am and we just make camp, and have to get going early to stay on schedule, except we have to replace some axles while assisting someone stranded in the wilderness from another group on the trail it gets a little :violent-smiley-031:

One request this year please, no one lose any wheels, I hate that! :Wow1:

PA_JERO

Adventurer
I won't have that problem this time. At least I don't plan to. You never know though.

So lloyd, you don't want to change a rear end on the side of the highway at 2:00am in the middle of know where again? With flashlights that barely worked and a sloped grade with hi lift jacks barely holding the truck up long enough to not crush us. Geez, why not?

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Of course that could also be in reference to Dat loosing all his lug nuts, which was the same trip. It was the year the Monteros wanted to be wheeled without wheels and tires.

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
Montero's know how to three-wheel quite well, we all have photos. It was just a matter of evolution before the montero lost it's 4th tire. haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94