Sierra Challange 2015 Aug 31st - Sept 9th

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Ok, so I was texting carlos the other night, I finally heard back from him. He said he would jump on exportal and confirm what days he may join us. I don't think he can make it on the whole trip due to work being really busy right now. But he is gonna try and catch up with us for part of the trip. I should be talking to him some time this week.

We'll I have most of the truck ready. Still have a few things to wrap up to make sure we are all secure.

12 more days till AZ crew departs. My truck may end up only being me and toasty since clay might have to bail due to work.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
I ran your lower intake through the parts washer but i didn't have the correct size freeze plug for the valve delete. I'll measure it and text you the size so you can pick one up at Napa today.

Late meet ups are 95% fail I don't recommend it . Schedule gets off, can't find site,.always a mess. Better to leave early but NOT in the middle of a trail

Fresh windshield today(Oh I know I am a Wuss, AZ boys would just knock that windshield out and hit the road, there AC would be better anyhow) and a new tablet mount.

Toasty

Lordtrunks and I drove the Hilux with no windshield this winter, it was in the high 20's and we hit the highway. Nearly froze to death, good enough to make me do a body swap.

Lordtrunks and I drove the Hilux with no windshield this winter, it was in the high 20's and we hit the highway. Nearly froze to death, good enough to make me do a body swap.

What about that trip with no top and I set the GPS for "least distance to destination" and we hit that snow storm in the mountains on a road that did not really exist? :sombrero:
We got to do that more....

PA_JERO

Adventurer
That had to be pat in the green truck during a Utah run. I think I remember hearing about this. Wasnt there but I bet despite the detour it was worth it.

Toasty

Can I add another request this year? NO feeding the Bears again!

I never feed or touch wildlife (except fishing), having said that i've been really "in tune" with nature lately and when i camp now animals just come in to my camp like we're neighbors on open door terms. Kind of neat as long as it doesn't turn out like that scene from The Omen.

PA_JERO

Adventurer
I never feed or touch wildlife (except fishing), having said that i've been really "in tune" with nature lately and when i camp now animals just come in to my camp like we're neighbors on open door terms. Kind of neat as long as it doesn't turn out like that scene from The Omen.

Who the ******* is this guy^^^

Toasty

the guy who was communing w/deer on the dusy.
i'll be at wentworth springs.
bears may be there too.

Right! forgot about that one. We also had coyotes come into camp the last night camping on the way home, we left no food out.

Eat a D!^K PAJ. :coffeedrink:

Toasty

Remember that time we were going to legally change my name to Ace Ventura? We came up with the best ideas as teenagers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz