Side ladders are stupid: CHANGE MY MIND

Paddy

Adventurer
Not as stupid as the Aluminess surf rack bar ;)

45914239234_635b94ac8c_c.jpg
Cool shot, but it looks like your side ladder is annoying you here lol

bemerritt

yup, that was the joke. I bang my ladder and surf rack on all sorts of branches, we just consider it clearing the trail for all of my buddies behind me. Never hit a rock with it tho. This was probably the only time i had to really try and actively be conscious of it, and we go down quite a few narrow trails.

TeleSteve

Adventurer
Anybody notice the movable ladder on the Winnebago Revel Sprinters. It has hooks on top to grab the roof rack anywhere and suction cups on the bottom. It hangs on the back door when not in use. CAA77691-195D-406C-B450-205152873E0C.pngF8D788B7-9984-44A1-B8B8-2DF42C0F1DAB.pngE4ED3768-5E68-4FD8-91EB-14153265BDF9.png

Paddy

Adventurer
Anybody notice the movable ladder on the Winnebago Revel Sprinters. It has hooks on top to grab the roof rack anywhere and suction cups on the bottom. It hangs on the back door when not in use.
Now that’s the kind of post I was hoping this thread would inspire. That’s pretty slick! Only worry is that it would get swiped, although I’d bet most dirtbags wouldn’t notice that it easily comes off.

TeleSteve

Adventurer
Now that’s the kind of post I was hoping this thread would inspire. That’s pretty slick! Only worry is that it would get swiped, although I’d bet most dirtbags wouldn’t notice that it easily comes off.
I saw one in a parking lot the other day and immediately thought of this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94