Shower water heater ideas?

BCrab

Need some opinions on water heaters. Figured I’d carry a 20lb propane tank for while to get build setup and all correctly. This will be a winter only trailer. Camping and hiking. Then later I want to be able and take a hot shower in the shower awning and dry off in the add on awning room. So let me see you water heaters. Builds. Pumps. Etc
I have been considering this one. Thx for all Info as alway guys. Amazing at support and Info here
Crab

high-and-dry

I have the camplux heater mounted in a box on the outside plumbed in to the trailer. It works well but your going to have a problem with the winter camping. They are very likely to be damaged by a freeze, so you will need to keep it warm and drain it as soon as you cant. You would be better off with a more traditional tank heater as they stay hot no issues of freezing

I also used a 12-3 volt converter that gets its power from the same circuit as the water pump and have a switch on it.
9M2QTOI.jpg

Peter_n_Margaret

Adventurer
We have a 30L storage HWS that is heated via a Webasto diesel heater (which also provides central space heating), 240V from an inverter powered by solar or by waste heat from the engine.
If we drive for 30 minutes there is always 30L of hot water and it stays hot for at least a day and a half.
LPG is expensive, heavy and can be difficult to get in remote areas.
Cheers,
Peter
OKA196 motorhome

ronaldos

I am using Rinnai Indoor Tankless and am completely satisfied with it. Instant hot water, no fear of flooding, attractive and modern appearance, rectangular control panel, it actually uses less gas because it only uses gas while working

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior