Shower Tent by Paha Que

articulate

Expedition Leader
Good People:
I've been on the mad hunt for a Paha Que shower teepee / tent before the big Mexico trip. They seem to be backordered by the manufacturer.
653862_1039Prd.JPG

Since I'm in a tight spot, what are some other alternatives or other shower tents?

Cheers
Mark

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
Mark,

I have 5 Teepees in stock with the aluminum poles. Give me a shout and we'll get one out to you.

Mario
909-731-5450

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Hey Mario,
What's up with that. You sell me the trailer, the shower, but not the tent. I guess I will need to make another trip up to see you guys.

Justin

articulate

Expedition Leader
elcoyote said:
Mark,

I have 5 Teepees in stock with the aluminum poles. Give me a shout and we'll get one out to you.

Mario
909-731-5450
Oh hell yeah.

I'm going to call you right now.....

Thanks 'migo.
Mark

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
Heck Justin, I just thought you're one of those "au naturel" kinda guys :xxrotflma actually, it was just one of those old age brain fades...you've got something to look forward to. Hey you gotta post your pix amigo, you've got one seriously decked out Chaser man!

calamaridog

Expedition Leader
Gear said:
Hey Mario,
What's up with that. You sell me the trailer, the shower, but not the tent. I guess I will need to make another trip up to see you guys.

Justin

Pics dude!

articulate

Expedition Leader
Conclusion....

Thanks to Mario for helping me out. Today DHL dropped off a Paha Que Teepee.

We'll be showering in all the bliss that nakedness offers while we're in Mexico. Gracias. I'm glad I didn't have to pick an alternative to the Paha Que.

Since Mario and I were talking, I chose to get a 20L Scepter fuel can as well.

Of all things, I was mostly impressed with how neat the internet can be. I posted a message and got a solution the same day. And Mario made a few bucks off of me. Expedition-flavored back scratches.

:archaeolo

Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz