Shower floor

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Ikea outdoor snap-together flooring.

I used a bunch of it as flooring for my Roof Rack, and had a few squares left over - very convenient and comfortable to stand on. Each tile is 12" square, so you can snap together as big a space as you need, then collapse it back to small squares for stacking/storage.

Dr Gil

These are all great ideas, but the only one that contain the gray water is the the Paha Que as mentioned previously. Any others contain the gray water?

shade

These are all great ideas, but the only one that contain the gray water is the the Paha Que as mentioned previously. Any others contain the gray water?
I've used a small, inflatable children's wading pool to contain the water.
Cheap, packs small, and it's easy to pour the water out if done before very full.
Remove the baby first.

1584369140524.png

Robert Bills

Explorer
Great idea on using a CGear Sand-Free Personal Mat as a shower floor. I use one in front of the door for my tent . I hadn't thought of putting it to double duty as a shower floor.

For years I used a plastic grass door mat as a shower floor. Cheap, readily available at big box hardware stores, and you won't shed a tear if you ruin it and have to throw it away.

s-l500.jpg

jgatliff

Father, Husband, Outdoorsman, & Adventurer.
I ended up ordering both the teak mat from Amazon that I linked earlier and the cgear mat. I haven’t used either for the shower yet but the teak mat came in very handy on a muddy camping trip in front of our door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles