Shower floor

jgatliff

Father, Husband, Outdoorsman, & Adventurer.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a shower floor? Our new shower tent is 40x40 and I’d like to find something around 36x36 to go in it. But I’ve not had much looking. I wanted to order one of those cool roll up teak mats from expedition ops but it looks like that company went out of business.

Recommended books for Overlanding

Dreaming of Jupiter
by Ted Simon
From $16.43
The Total Approach of Getting Unstuck Off Road: 4WD Self-...
by Robert Wohlers
From $59.95
Cycling the Great Divide: From Canada to Mexico on North ...
by Michael McCoy, venture Cycling Association
From $9.99
Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why
by Laurence Gonzales
From $9.99

jgatliff

Father, Husband, Outdoorsman, & Adventurer.

JPOVS

Ive used the C Gear personal mat. It impressed me with how well it worked. No mud came up and all the water passed through. Dried off really quick.

I also have a bigger one for under the awning to hang out on for camping. I was shocked to see how well it held up for camping on gravel for 4 days. Shows no sign of damage what’s so ever.
Highly recommend it.

Nd4SpdSe

Adventurer, eh?
I got one of these

But seems out of stock a lot...

4xdog

Explorer
Another option could be a couple of sections of FarmTek flooring mat, cut to size and linked/hinged to unfold like a book. Not the most compact system, but probably quite functional.

A number of folks have used this material as flooring on a roof rack -- maybe it could do double-duty.

Reactions: WVI

WVI

Adventurer
4xdog,
Thanks for posting !
I've been searching for aa previous post mentiong these with no success.

rayra

Expedition Leader
long used an old school suction cup rubber bath mat. Which conveniently was a similar size to a 5gal solar shower. So I could roll up the solar shower bag then roll that up in the mat to protect the shower bag.

nowadays an 'anti fatigue' mat from harbor freight - (4) 2'x2' interlocking foam pieces - works great and they are very durable and dont absorb anything.

but they aren't 'overland'-sechsy

Recommended books for Overlanding

Overlanding the Americas: La Lucha
by Mr Graeme Robert Bell
From $20
999 Days Around Africa: The Road Chose Me
by Dan Grec, Dan Grec
From $19.95
Overlanders' Handbook: Worldwide route and planning guide...
by Chris Scott
From $19.2
4WD Driving Skills: A Manual for On- and Off-Road Travel
by Vic Widman
From $17.27

SoCal_80

Explorer
I used a free sample piece of artificial turf/grass from Home Depot..Works like a champ! Also use it outside the door to the teardrop ...make putting on shoes , etc much nicer...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro