Show your Thumper!!

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Looks like you wore those center tread blocks out nicely! The center on my GT333N looks worse than that after 700 miles, time for some new rubber soon.

verdesard0g

Search and Rescue first responder
2019 Honda Rebel 300. At first it seemed like a toy but after riding it for about a week it feels like a good choice for my advanced age (73 next week) riding. It is small and nimble and will easily load into my camping trailer. farkled.jpg

jkam

nomadic man
I use my Super Sherpa as my go to town vehicle since I live full time in a small RV.
My latest spot is a good one and I've managed an extended stay.
It's been hot so I've been running the generator to use the AC and consuming more gas.
Found a nice way to refuel the RV using the Sherpa and 5 gallon gas jug. Pull up next to the RV fuel inlet and use my siphon hose
to transfer fuel. Not having to hold the 5 gallon jug is nice.
Super Sherpa is a great name for this bike.
Refueling RV from gas jug.JPG

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
I use my Super Sherpa as my go to town vehicle since I live full time in a small RV.
My latest spot is a good one and I've managed an extended stay.
It's been hot so I've been running the generator to use the AC and consuming more gas.
Found a nice way to refuel the RV using the Sherpa and 5 gallon gas jug. Pull up next to the RV fuel inlet and use my siphon hose
to transfer fuel. Not having to hold the 5 gallon jug is nice.
Super Sherpa is a great name for this bike.
View attachment 598458

Did someone say "Super Sherpa"!

My goto mountain run-a-bout! Love this thing and it's gold pimpin rims!
(actually it's my wife's and I have to ask permission to ride it. Its got a whopping 600 miles on it)

280529E1-A726-4AF5-B5C5-6B6F5190FE60.jpegEABB6258-EC2E-4926-8E86-5DC027104C17.jpeg83C78E76-B5AD-4B65-9ED2-676481A78549.jpeg

jkam

nomadic man
The Sherpa is a mountain goat the way it's geared.
Since I use mine mostly on the highway, I went with a 15 tooth front sprocket.
It's still geared low enough to let me go out on the forest roads and explore new locations.
Late May snow storm near Munds Park, AZ last year.
Bike in Snow.JPG

Lost Roadie

Here's my 390 thumper.

i-6jTd3g3-4K.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles