Show your Thumper!!

ExpoScout

Explorer
Picked this up Friday!

348gdwj.jpg

Last edited:

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
Just for the heck of it, I put a cooler plug in it and filled her up with 110 race gas. HOLY CRAP!!!! I hit some straights in the woods at 85. Wow!! When you get a couple percent more power out of something that only has whatever power a little XR600R has to begin with, it is a huge difference.

Cabrito

I come in Peace
New to me 1997 BMW F650

Got me a Funduro yesterday.. I guess it qualifies as a Thumper..

It belonged to a friend/associate/client who passed away last year after he lost is fight with Cancer. His wife wanted it to go to someone that was friends with him.

I'll Ride it in his honor..

JJackson

Explorer
Just for the heck of it, I put a cooler plug in it and filled her up with 110 race gas. HOLY CRAP!!!! I hit some straights in the woods at 85. Wow!! When you get a couple percent more power out of something that only has whatever power a little XR600R has to begin with, it is a huge difference.

Living up to your screen name??

Cabrito

I come in Peace
This thread should be a "Sticky" since we now have the expanded MC section.

Last edited:

Ironhead

Observer
Ive seen a few KLX 250's but not any sf's. This is mine, I ripped the street tires off pretty quick, dirt, dirt, dirt!!!

1.jpg

JeepMI

Observer

My TW200 tucked away in the garage at work. It sits outside all the time in my apartment parking lot so I figure I should at least keep it out of the sun for 8 hours everyday. It's been a great little commuter bike pulling at least 80 MPG, but I'm already getting the itch for something highway worthy. Next years tax return should allow for a good upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94