Show your Thumper!!

Cabrito

I come in Peace
I should probably start my own thread for the new 300 Rally.. From another break-in ride.

I wasn't quite ready to attempt this log crossing since I was alone and the bike is still so new so I din't make it up the Pilot Peak this time.

B.N.Z.MTNS

Elevation 8,500’
Been a while since I posted. I sold my XR650R about a yer ago and have since picked up this 2012 KLR 650. It will work for some long adventure trips, but also is my daily commuter to save on fuel.BB620BD5-F6B9-4C83-A10A-78EDEAB6EFA1.jpeg

gatorgrizz27

I should probably start my own thread for the new 300 Rally.. From another break-in ride.

I wasn't quite ready to attempt this log crossing since I was alone and the bike is still so new so I din't make it up the Pilot Peak this time.

I’m still a little skittish about riding over logs larger than 10-12” in diameter, but it’s very easy to walk the bike over them. Just stand next to it, work the throttle and clutch, no big deal. Worst case you cant get the rear tire to bite and climb over and you have to drag it backwards. Not something I’d want to try with a 550 lb bike, but easy with any thumper.