Show your 1st Gen Lifted Sequoia on dirt!! no pavement please :)

HiTech

image.jpg

image.jpg

The first one is before the Gobi rack and sliders. Sorry for the street pic with the rack. I've had it out since the rack, but only on night hunts....

I need that Brute Force Bumper. That thing looks awesome!

fireball

Explorer
Does anyone have experience with plus size tires without lifting?

We have an 06 Limited and looking at either the 265/70s or 275/70s. 31.6"D vs. 32.2"D. Will either of those fit stock without rubbing?

Thanks!

nrlarson0107

Here's my 2005 Sequoia Limited 4WD, owned for a little over a year. It was a one-owner vehicle, well-maintained. I purchased it with 232K miles on it and it's now got 252K. I finally completed the build a couple weeks ago.

View attachment 336185

2005 Sequoia Limited 4WD; 2.5" Toytec/Bilstein coilover lift w/ rear AHC adjusted to match; diff drop; CV boot mod; 285/70R17 BFG ATko2; Spidertrax wheel spacers; SAIP Bypass module; Rancho RS9000XL RS999208 shocks; Bajarack Megamule; Stubbs HD-SKO rock sliders; ORFab cat theft shield; GTRlighting LED headlight and foglight bulbs; Rigid SR-30 & SR-Q LEDs; Pioneer AVIC-8000NEX; Scan-Gauge II

Xplorx4, What length of Stubbs sliders did you go with? I was going to build a set for the Soy, but for what Stubbs gets, and how good they look, I'd rather go that route!

XPLORx4

Adventurer
nrlarson: I got the HD-SKO sliders designed specifically for the Sequoia. You have to call him, since they're not shown on his website.

PHeller

Adventurer
What size tires can you fit on the 1 gens with a 2-3" spacer lift?

All depends on how much cutting/trimming you do and what backspacing of wheels you're running.

I know on the Tundras, we can run 285/70R17 (33's) with really aggressive wheel fitment on stock suspension and some trimming of fenderwells. I think Rickashay was running 35's with 1.5 or 2" lift and some serious trimming on 3.5" backspacing wheels.

Unlike the Montero guys who can run 33's nearly stock, we're really limited by our fenders, pinch welds and body.

Outdooraholic

Adventurer
All depends on how much cutting/trimming you do and what backspacing of wheels you're running.

I know on the Tundras, we can run 285/70R17 (33's) with really aggressive wheel fitment on stock suspension and some trimming of fenderwells. I think Rickashay was running 35's with 1.5 or 2" lift and some serious trimming on 3.5" backspacing wheels.

Unlike the Montero guys who can run 33's nearly stock, we're really limited by our fenders, pinch welds and body.
Thanks for the response. I should have been more specific, largest tires you can fit on factory rims without cutting, just installing a mild spacer lift. We test drove a 2007 Sequoia Limited today. It's high on the list to replace my wife's 2013 Outback Limited.

BigTree4X4

Roaming Nowhere
Thanks for the response. I should have been more specific, largest tires you can fit on factory rims without cutting, just installing a mild spacer lift. We test drove a 2007 Sequoia Limited today. It's high on the list to replace my wife's 2013 Outback Limited.

I've got an 07 Limited that I originally had the Daystar spacer lift and I ran 285/70R17 on the stock wheels. If you search Bigtree4x4 on here my build should pop up. If u want my used spacer kit I could mail it to you, I've switched to a full ADS/OME kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles