Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

sasaholic

Adventurer
flex1.jpg

flex2.jpg

sasaholic

Adventurer
actualy i washed it polished it and waxed it a few hours ago, but broke my phone so i cant take any pics of it all cleaned up. ill try to get some tomorrow. its got some good deep scratched but i got it lookin good

stockwell45

Why am I not outside?
Here's my humble (so far) build. Got big plans for her, just lack the money haha. Testing out the CBI bolt-on sliders.

1159877356_b2MNT-O.jpg

Man I love this truck, if I could buy any truck right now it would probably be this one

E30RUNNER

Observer
DAM YOU!!!! Why aren't we in the NW getting any of that... I'm so pissed that the NE is getting hammered and were just sitting here bone dry. Sorry, clearly it's not YOUR fault,just bummed were not gettingn to play too. SWEET picture, that looks like a fun rig sitting in some FUN snow. Like I said I wish we were getting some of that to play in too Harumph... Hard to tell wityh all the snow, but is that a 3rd Gen on 35's ??? It sure looks killer, great stance on those tires etc. Nice truck mate.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks! Indeed it is a 3rd gen on 33s, would love to do some 35s someday. It was a blast to go out and play around in all that snow...pulled 3 cars out:victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles