Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

luke wl.

Nice turbohaulic!

Heres my trail rig

87 with 85 front axle, ifs rear axle, lifted locked and all sorts of goods.

IMG_4086.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

And my DD before a few changes. Icon extended resi's, TC UCA's, Alcan rear pack w/resi shocks, all pro front with warn m8000, CBI rear bumper and some little things im forgerring. now has sliders and km2's on a set of teflons.

6531_1090349695268_1122240093_30204.jpg

kweetech

Observer
04 DC 120k, pretty much stock except for the duratracs, cap and yakima stuff. Would like to build a platform for the bed, and maybe some better rear springs. Upgrade the lighting too..otherwise, it does the job well for a stock truck
039.jpg

Chadman

The beginning...

First pics of stock 2002 sport 4runner. 120k. Will be a slow build but I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

Plans:
CBI Bumpers and sliders.
Corbeu seats
4.88 gears, arb lockers
Icon suspension/arb rear springs
dual batteries
fridge
skids
255/85-16 cooper st's
brake upgrade
mean green starter, alternater.
etc...

needs now:
tires
suspension
blower motor resistor
power steering pump
belts, hoses
fluid change
etc...

I should have gotten an inspection BEFORE (blower motor, power steering) I bought it but... Hindsight 20/20

It was cheap and it WILL be an excellent rig someday...

For some reason I cannot attach pics right now, stay tuned...

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
went out to get a christmas tree the other day and snapped some pics.

mg1822.jpg

mg1824a.jpg

mg1820.jpg
NICE!!!!!! Were actually on our way up to Lolo Pass (Mt. Hood OR near zigzag) to do the very same. You're not in Oregon are you mate? cause that looks alot like where were going...

I love putting the Toyota in 4LO and going up into the snow and seeing all the "built" red-neck trucks on their super wide tires and 14" of lift having troubles where the good old Yota just walks through anything in it's path on it's "wimpy" 33x10.50's (the Red-neck's words not mine eh ;) )... I think Petersens once called old Toyota Mini-trucks "the Go-Anywhere Tractors of the trail" and I can't argue...

I WILL post pics of the snow outing tomorow. I'm giddy just waiting to go... I can't sleep so I'm up cruising the Portal for inspiration and I just pound it eh.

Cheers

DAve

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
haha not in Oregon. Kelowna B.C Canada :)

Hope your trip goes well! pics when your back!
AHHH so very simmilar terrain... God how I love the NW/Western Canada... Well, we ended up NOT going up the mountain cause we had a Tornado touch down that day and then just trying to get up Hwy 26 was a complete circus. As the old Police offivcer doing the road-side checkpoint (for chains etc) put it... he looked my truck over and said" Well, I'm sure you'll get through anything and your truck certainly looks safe, but if I were you I'd be more worried about all the other idiots up there right now..." couldn't have put it better myself so we turned around and came home and got trees from a little farm down the road. Last year when we were up there there were SO many 'red-necks" in their huge lifted trucks with giant tires and NO ability to drive in the snow it was pretty scarry. Seeing an F350 on 37's with 12" of lift sliding at you is what I call major pucker factor eh ;)

SO I missed another chance to go wheel the truck. it's ok, I made up for it by coming home and trying to slice my finger off doing some wood-carving HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wait, that doesn't make up for it... I think I lost a little blood there ;)

Nice truck mate, you've made me jealous since I didn't get to go up to the hill and get a tree let alone play with the truck. Man does she (I call her the "Super Turtle" ) LOVE the snow, but hey, she's a Toyota, that's what they were made for eh. To lay in the woods, the farm and litteraly anything other lesser vehicles can't do.

Cheers

Dave

shahram

Adventurer
This is the Camel...a spartan, no-frills, bone-stock '86 Hilux 22RE 4x4 long bed single cab, with a gardener's rack for surfboards, cheapo AT's, and an affable demeanor.

"Sorry, honey, there's only two seats, and well, that's where the beer cooler goes."
IMG_3631.jpg

Get some flip-flops and an RKM and we can get all Somali with it.
IMG_4125.jpg

Who needs articulation when you got love?
IMG_4078.jpg

frgtwn

Adventurer
Who needs articulation when you got love?
IMG_4078.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I love it! (Hey, his ladder rack doesn't quite go to the end of the bed.) And the two tone really sets it off. Front/back two tone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles