Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

freeze

Adventurer
Nathan,
Not that I am a powder fan - but that is some serious deep snow!

When I reached the last switchback in the Tacoma, I got out and was up to my waist! It was deceiving because the Tacoma floats above the first 1' to 1.5' of snow. :26_7_2:

Shawn6589

Here are a pair of shots, one from the top of Saddleback yesterday, and tonight watching the sunset from Red Beach. Notice the roof rack change. Just left BajaRack with one of their new low-profile Utility racks. Was able to climb up and sit on top to enjoy the sunset. The flat design is going to be a great platform for a number of things including a roof top tent.

IMG_0974.jpg

brutility1.jpg

I think i've seen you're rig at Saddleback College. I apologize for the drool mark i left on it.

Ether

1989 Toyota 4Runner

Photo-0157.jpg

Photo-0158.jpg

Photo-0159.jpg

Photo-0166.jpg

Photo-0163.jpg

Photo-0164.jpg

Photo-0168.jpg

Photo-0169.jpg

Photo-0174.jpg

Sorry for the quality, they were all cell pics.

And Freeze, i love that video. I cant wait for some snow bashing! Great looking rig! Also, what camera were you guys shooting with? It has amazing clarity! Let me know, im in the market for some new equipment ( im a photographer) Thanks!

Great rigs here guys, love the forum! :elkgrin:

~Josh~

Last edited:

freeze

Adventurer
wow mint 4Runner!!

Snow is super fun!

There were a few camera's involved:

• Panasonic GH1 HD
  • Sanyo Xacti 720p Waterproof (they make a 1080 now)
  • GoPro HD

Anything that Marty was shooting with and the in car was the Xacti. Anything that was non fish eye was the Panasonic and the fish eye was the GoPro.

It was edited in 780p but now I'm noticing that 1080p will be the next format for the video's. Perhaps an upgrade in the Xacti in the future :D

The GH1 is very nice... still learning lots about it!

Ether

wow mint 4Runner!!

Snow is super fun!

There were a few camera's involved:

• Panasonic GH1 HD
  • Sanyo Xacti 720p Waterproof (they make a 1080 now)
  • GoPro HD

Anything that Marty was shooting with and the in car was the Xacti. Anything that was non fish eye was the Panasonic and the fish eye was the GoPro.

It was edited in 780p but now I'm noticing that 1080p will be the next format for the video's. Perhaps an upgrade in the Xacti in the future :D

The GH1 is very nice... still learning lots about it!

Thanks! Lots of props to the PO. He took great care of it, he upgraded for looks, not purpose. thats what he told me..

Im going to check out those cameras, i loved the fisheye HD combo.. makes an amazing shot!

Hope to see more soon!

Thanks,

~Josh~

turbohaulic

Man I just spent an hour going throu pics and didn't see em all! Good thing I'm at work gettin paid:elkgrin: Here's my 85 yota. It's got; dual t cases, IFS rear axle with 5.29's and an aussie locker, Beef'd up front toy axle with 5.29's and aussie as well, 63" chev springs rear, TG 3" springs front, cross over steering, 33x10.5 TSL's, warn 8k winch, sliders, and a lot of rust:smiley_drive:

Attachments

• IMG_3512[1].JPG
    IMG_3512[1].JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3614.jpg
    IMG_3614.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0436.jpg
    IMG_0436.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0488.jpg
    IMG_0488.jpg