Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

MrGrimm

Mall Crawler
The Land Cruiser, I mean 4Runner is coming along nicely :victory:

_DSC7955.JPG

Zaphod

Adventurer
Here's a few of my latest photo's:

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

Croz (or anyone else),

Could you please let me know what kind of rear bumper that is? It doesn't look like the CBI's I've seen posted, and my Google-**** isn't turning up much.

Thanks! :drool:

Last edited:

Lostmanifesto

Traveler
Dave built that rear bumper himself...His truck doesn't really look like that anymore since he did his SAC.

Crozfab rear bumper

IMG_8846.jpg

Can you tell me more about your Ham radio mount. What Ram mount arm and bracket did you buy to hold the face? I am looking for something similar. I have an ICOM IC-2820H and I need to mount the remote face somewhere. I saw your built on the other forum but I am not a member there.

joneseyyy

Explorer
IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0838-2.jpg

IMG_0839-2.jpg

Been lurking on this site for several months now, and just finally picked up my 2010 Trail Edition about 10 days ago. Loving it so far!

Planning on keeping the truck pretty stock; I have 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs on order, and will likely install sliders in the next few months. Other than that, I need to get some basic recovery and camping gear.

I am pretty new to off-road driving and expedition travel, so if anyone in the Mid-Atlantic is up for some weekend trips, please reach out!

Ben

Justforfun

New guy here, used to travel like this:

724426391_Pcb4L-M.jpg

Want to mount a tent on the back and travel with this:

1109279193_gvSRW-M.jpg

Love the site, thanks for the inspiration!

Larry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles