Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Idaho_Pakeha

Occasional Archaeologist
IMG_9467.jpg
New shoes on the old 4runner (KM3s). I also (finally) pulled my rims of and had them powder coated black. When I bought this rig (to replace my Samurai) ten years ago it had a bad timing chain so I was preoccupied with a top end rebuild and only rattle canned the rims-which predictably didn't last long. Now my scratched up paintjob seems even worse...oh well. If I paint it I won't wheel it the way I like to.

DetroitDarin

Scratching a 10 year Itch
My 2008 SR5 6' bed.

Front: OME 885 & Bilstien 5100
Rear: OME HD Leaf pack + AAL & Bilstien 5125’s
Rear - 2.5 degree shims - Toyec
OME Carrier bearing spacer
OME FRONT Diff drop kit
Toytec Extended Rear Brake lines - 2”
(5) Cooper ST/MAXX 255/85/16 (Geolandar MT G003 enroute)
(4) Method Race “The Standard” 16x8 0mm offset
Firestone Airbags
RoadBlok Mud flaps
Martin Offroad Roof Rack
Bedslide classic under sleep platform
2wd Low Range (enroute)

I've since-removed the DEPO head lamp housings because they were horrid. Back to OEM unless/until I can get the OEM mirrors/reflectors into the DEPO housings. I will not do a lot more to the truck; though am working towards a rear locker - likely elocker vs air locker.
IMG_4582.jpgIMG_4811.jpg

RoninWanderer

Definitely lost.... ?
Tuesday Build 2.0 was just completed last week. Lost about 1200 lbs and she is loving the new weight balance! We used to have an Alu-Cab Khaya camper, while that was great, these trucks aren't made to carry that weight over tough terrain. We leave tomorrow for a 3 week tour of Utah. That'll be a big test of the new "ultralight" setup. I have a 250 mile route planned through The Maze, Canyonlands that is very remote and some decently rugged terrain. Those pics were on Lake Mohave and Anza Borrego from a trip a couple of months ago as well as a recent trip to the Alvord Desert (lake).IMG_0436.jpeg

IMG_0478.jpegIMG_0593.jpegIMG_0596.jpegIMG_0612.jpegIMG_0870.jpegIMG_0867.jpegIMG_0857.jpeg

Attachments

• tempImage6Sp4my.png
    tempImage6Sp4my.png
    8 MB · Views: 34
  • tempImageHTQzHN.png
    tempImageHTQzHN.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 34

ryan.ziffer@

Just had the retro vinyl installed:

c5e3cea101a540004685e0bbce8da7df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DetroitDarin

Scratching a 10 year Itch
Tuesday Build 2.0 was just completed last week. Lost about 1200 lbs and she is loving the new weight balance! We used to have an Alu-Cab Khaya camper, while that was great, these trucks aren't made to carry that weight over tough terrain. We leave tomorrow for a 3 week tour of Utah. That'll be a big test of the new "ultralight" setup. I have a 250 mile route planned through The Maze, Canyonlands that is very remote and some decently rugged terrain. Those pics were on Lake Mohave and Anza Borrego from a trip a couple of months ago as well as a recent trip to the Alvord Desert (lake).

View attachment 653660

What awning are you using?

Beautiful truck!

busmup808

Tuesday Build 2.0 was just completed last week. Lost about 1200 lbs and she is loving the new weight balance! We used to have an Alu-Cab Khaya camper, while that was great, these trucks aren't made to carry that weight over tough terrain. We leave tomorrow for a 3 week tour of Utah. That'll be a big test of the new "ultralight" setup. I have a 250 mile route planned through The Maze, Canyonlands that is very remote and some decently rugged terrain. Those pics were on Lake Mohave and Anza Borrego from a trip a couple of months ago as well as a recent trip to the Alvord Desert (lake).View attachment 653654

View attachment 653655View attachment 653656View attachment 653657View attachment 653658View attachment 653659View attachment 653660View attachment 653661

What is the weight savings compared to the khaya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles