Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

pilgrim81

3zFRESU1fOiBdqKtKpHmKM--fto50NmeXW3TXN2zJJbgoyes6PbbSsMovxgRdTlUdxi82a1-D85zICTdDkPNuwLVRSWKX232e71rshPBAH3mZC7ECtBp_jKRfEE18qd8EbGr4FVtDBU=w1200

JfK9BWX0cAXeTTeMQQzjM5Qt8VFl5lOR3Nh6tch3VsSrAyrT4JYOizNjNAogHL9HeZzZXWCApLNTPCuLpOEpgyDw0n5wRhYYb1FO-mt7UL0qwRyk18FpJ94aI2UkkIA5WCvtApih1SM=w1200

Tex68w

Beach Bum
My pops just picked up this mildly built 2007 today to use as his daily for around town and the occasional hunt/camp/beach trip. ARB and Shrockworks bumpers, OME 886 lift, air bags, Methods wrapped in Nitto ridge Grapplers, etc. He plans to add some sliders and change up the lighting and call it a day for the most part. I still think the 2nd Gen Tacoma is the best overall and it makes me wish that I had one for my dirt bikes, I might just wait and see what the 4th Gen has in store.

szuqKlv.jpg

AKJw1sG.jpg

yjBdnPE.jpg

s5MYR2w.jpg

DDJB8YJ.jpg

LuckyNed

Update: since purchasing our 4Runner I’ve added a Rough Country leveling kit, Shrockworks front bumper, ARB onboard compressor, Dobinsons rear storage system, Baja ladder, Smittybilt canopy and an ARB Safari snorkel. We have other upgrades ordered and are awaiting delivery of Baja full length roof rack, Come Up 9.5k winch, and Genesis dual battery system.
Question for the group: Our truck is a TRD Pro - what upgrade do we need to make for the suspension with the additional upgrades? I was looking into air bags but do we need to upgrade the springs, struts, etc. with the extra weight that’s been added and will be added? We are going to also purchase a RTT in the coming weeks. Any advice is welcome. LN
Update: since purchasing our 4Runner I’ve added a Rough Country leveling kit, Shrockworks front bumper, ARB onboard compressor, Dobinsons rear storage system, Baja ladder, Smittybilt canopy and an ARB Safari snorkel. We have other upgrades ordered and are awaiting delivery of Baja full length roof rack, Come Up 9.5k winch, and Genesis dual battery system.
Question for the group: Our truck is a TRD Pro - what upgrade do we need to make for the suspension with the additional upgrades? I was looking into air bags but do we need to upgrade the springs, struts, etc. with the extra weight that’s been added and will be added? We are going to also purchase a RTT in the coming weeks. Any advice is welcome. LN
52DAFFF0-D5F0-40BE-B74D-ACD21E73F975.jpeg
Almost finished with our build. It’s been a bit more than a year and we’ve added quite a bit. We went with Eibach (400lb) load leveling springs to compensate for extra weight in the back, and recently installed Falken A/T3W tires. Pretty happy with everything thus far. Only thing left is the RTT and exhaust.

kletzenklueffer

Adventurer
My wife has mostly finished her 2020 4Runner build up. It s is a '"stormtrooper" white SR5 (although she hates star wars, but loves the all white and black scheme).
First was a Gobi Stealth rack and ladder, then a ride up to Apex Overland for a Toytec aluma Boss lift and BMC to fit TRD wheels and 33" KO2's.

Then just last night I mounted the 23Zero walkabout 62. She has red maxtrax to match the red accents of the TRD center caps and red toytec springs and shocks. It looks like there'll be just enough room to reinstall the eezi-awn maxtrax mounts in front of the tent. Today the Eezi-Awn Lite awning goes on using GZilla awning brackets. Pics are pre tent, with gobi shovel and axe mount. 20200918_071907.jpg20200918_072139.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles