Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

XPEDBC

Adventurer
When you need the space but don't want a minivan!

img_8979.jpg

img_9709.jpg

img_9314.jpg

img_7953.jpg

img_1758.jpg

370k kms and hasn't let us down yet.

I’m finishing up with converting my 2001 tundra to a manual transmission. Pretty sure this is the only 4.7 liter v8 tundra with a manual transmission, but if anyone here knows of another one please let me know because I still have a few bugs to work out and I want to complete it like it came this way from Toyota. It’s a 2001 access cab 4x4 Tundra with a 2uzfe v8 and r150f 5 speed manual transmission and transfer case from a 1998 Tacoma.
.7A1C86CD-8093-4D3E-AE8B-A9680468F14F.jpeg0966385A-FD5F-4683-8CE0-60F43F1693E0.png

freeze

Adventurer
This is the vid i put together from last years Marlin Crawler Round Up on the Rubicon. This video is a special one for people who have enjoyed the Rubicon Trail. Mr. Morris had passed away at this years Jeeper Jamborie in the Rubicon Springs. He is one of the property owners that had saved the trail from being closed and de-forested. He held information sessions at the events and was very passionate about the Rubicon Trail and the people enjoying it. He son was there this year to give the talk and it was nice to see solid turn out to hear him speak. This is a good example of doing it for the love and not the recognition which in today's "insta" world is something to keep remembering.

This years event went really well with a record attendance. It'll take a while to get the vid together this year. First time I didn't drive the trail this year. I departed from the Toyota and went to the dark side and the new vehicle wasn't ready yet. Still very passionate about the Toyota platform and still working closely with BigMike on suspension for IFS Toyota's.

More deets are here on the dark side:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles