Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

LuckyNed

First time 4Runner owner. Pretty excited about our TRD Pro. Thinking of installing a leveling kit to even it up. Any recommendations? Not looking to run bigger tires yet...

Attachments

• m8+jF%AzRUSvZFLp7bifDg.jpg
    m8+jF%AzRUSvZFLp7bifDg.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 40

2scars

Adventurer
Hello everyone. Stopping by to say hello and show my 2002 Tundra. I'm here to learn from you guys and gals. My wife and I are looking to do more backwoods camping with our Tundra this year.

So far this year I've added Icon 2.5 coilovers, SPC UCA's, new OEM lower ball joints and outer tie rods, ICON 2.0 rear shocks, new BFG K02's in 285/70/17 and I scored a used set of SCS Ray 10's.

View attachment 523788
Do you have any other photos or a build page that I can see? I want to black out the grill on my 05 with the silly chrome bars and possibly switch to a early style metal bumper. Thanks.

mtnjp

Observer
First time 4Runner owner. Pretty excited about our TRD Pro. Thinking of installing a leveling kit to even it up. Any recommendations? Not looking to run bigger tires yet...
I did the Bilstein 6112’s up front, 5100’s in back with 1” Eibach springs. 275 BFG AT’s. Great set up and not super expensive.

Attachments

• 839712F5-AC03-42F6-9CF6-7F566074F1CB.jpeg
    839712F5-AC03-42F6-9CF6-7F566074F1CB.jpeg
    969.7 KB · Views: 46

kass

I searched around and didnt see a showcase thread for us toy guys but decided we could do something similar to the expo rigs in general ******** chat but just our toyotas.

so post up, mods multiple pics and interior pics if you have some interesting cargo/sleeping platforms or whatever else you may have done.

could be a one thread inspiration for a lot of other guys who own the same trucks.

lets seem em!
Pretty new to ExPo, and not a toy-guy, but a toy-gal. Here's a good shot of my truck...525499

Do you have any other photos or a build page that I can see? I want to black out the grill on my 05 with the silly chrome bars and possibly switch to a early style metal bumper. Thanks.

I don't have a build page on this forum but I do have one here. It has several shots of the front and other parts that I blacked out.

Neosapian

Innate Outdoor Co
Nice pics and Rig! It looks like your last photo was at Lone Rock. We were just there but the scene was a bit more crowded!!

Yep. mid October on a weekday. My Girl and I nearly had the entire park to ourselves. I was shocked.

The last time we visited was in June 2016 and yeah, it was completely packed. They’ve graded the park recently, and its all compacted sand now. Watching dudes get their cars stuck in the deep end and pridefully refusing help was part of the fun!

Nice drone shot. For some reason I never think to take any still photographs when im flying the drone. Im just now realizing how big of an oversight that’s been!

toyotech

Expedition Leader
314c0e5e355efa50efad6c213b84b959.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sancap

Yep. mid October on a weekday. My Girl and I nearly had the entire park to ourselves. I was shocked.

The last time we visited was in June 2016 and yeah, it was completely packed. They’ve graded the park recently, and its all compacted sand now. Watching dudes get their cars stuck in the deep end and pridefully refusing help was part of the fun!

Nice drone shot. For some reason I never think to take any still photographs when im flying the drone. Im just now realizing how big of an oversight that’s been!

There is still plenty of sugar sand to get stuck in. I try to get video and stills whenever I fly. The wind can be insane at times also!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles