Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

REDROVER

Explorer
My 2017 Tacoma got her brand new and put Arb bumper ( bumper is absolutely worst quality item I ever bought)
airbag approved bumper that is 170lb is attached by 2 main brackets, those brackets can’t be strong enough otherwise it wouldn’t be safe during crash. The problem with that is 170 lb bumper vibrates terribly,
To be exact how bad this bumper is engineered,
it shook so badly that it pocked a hole on lower AC line and it was 1300 dollar repair at the dealer, Arb rushed to make an item that was not properly made for the truck.
Bad move by ARB.

Love my Toyota truck. 503641503642503643503644503645503646503647

Last edited:
25fb8f3aea035b04d6444ecd86ad7f37.jpg

Here is our 2003 4Runner, 4.0 SR5. We have been driving it mostly stock for just about a year and have spent time on blue rated OHV trails in Central Oregon as well as a late fall trip on OBDR #4 from Sisters to Seneca. We decided we wanted some more tire under it and landed on 255/85r16 mastercraft courser cxt. We just installed bilstein 5100 shocks on all 4 corners, icon 2 inch rear springs and front preload set to 2.5 inches of lift. I had to do some plastic trimming in the front but no rubbing after that was done.

We’re super happy with the suspension for a budget setup. My wife can still climb in comfortably yet we gained a lot of clearance under the diffs. So far we have had plenty of power with stock gearing for our needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ckizner

25040155040162013 Fj with my 2018 basecamp builds in progress 5.5 procomp lift with coil overs. Dirt logic upper on 35's trd cold air. Borla exhaust. Baja flat rack with rotopax mount. Addons to basecamp. Tents 3in lift. Couple interior 12v plugs easystart

Last edited:

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
Bought it this morning!

Been closet looking for a 1985 4Runner for a long time. FI and a solid front axle make the 1985 4runner the only 1st Gen 4runner I really wanted. Most 1985's are rusty, rough POS's. This one is actually pretty nice! I almost bought a 86 and 88 at one point in the recent past as they were really nice however I used better judgement and waited until I found exactly what I really wanted. A 1985 Fuel Injected solid front axle 4Runner!

130K miles. Original paint and interior. Both front fenders have some rust at the top of the fender lips which I find weird as the rest of truck is nice and rust-free. I'll buy a couple of repop fenders and cut out the section I need and weld the repair into the factory fenders. The floors, quarters, roof, frame and the rest of the 4runner are NICE! Nice grill, good front bumper, rear bumper slightly bent. Original spare never on ground and jack never removed. Original radio, A/C still blows cold along with working power rear window, nice tailgate and tilt steering. 16 inch steel wheels with nice Dyanpro's. Mexican windows and locks (Manuel)!

Overall I am very happy. Now just have to find time to work on it as there are several projects ahead of this in the garage!

Attachments

• IMG_06841.jpg
    IMG_06841.jpg
    673.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Saint Nick

Bought it this morning!

Been closet looking for a 1985 4Runner for a long time. FI and a solid front axle make the 1985 4runner the only 1st Gen 4runner I really wanted. Most 1985's are rusty, rough POS's. This one is actually pretty nice! I almost bought a 86 and 88 at one point in the recent past as they were really nice however I used better judgement and waited until I found exactly what I really wanted. A 1985 Fuel Injected solid front axle 4Runner!

130K miles. Original paint and interior. Both front fenders have some rust at the top of the fender lips which I find weird as the rest of truck is nice and rust-free. I'll buy a couple of repop fenders and cut out the section I need and weld the repair into the factory fenders. The floors, quarters, roof, frame and the rest of the 4runner are NICE! Nice grill, good front bumper, rear bumper slightly bent. Original spare never on ground and jack never removed. Original radio, A/C still blows cold along with working power rear window, nice tailgate and tilt steering. 16 inch steel wheels with nice Dyanpro's. Mexican windows and locks (Manuel)!

Overall I am very happy. Now just have to find time to work on it as there are several projects ahead of this in the garage!
Very nice (y) You're very lucky to find one like that - they are as rare as rocking horse $h1t over here ?

Nick

gillbrak

Do you know what bumper your buddy has on his Tundra?

Almost looks like this but has a light bar cut out
or this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles