Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

I really miss my truck looking like yours. Honestly I miss my MPG!

Yeah, I don't daily it so can live with the lower MPG. Lot of fun getting it to a level of build like yours though. Followed your build thread on T4R, lots of good inspiration there. It's the journey, not the destination, right?

busmup808

Yeah, I don't daily it so can live with the lower MPG. Lot of fun getting it to a level of build like yours though. Followed your build thread on T4R, lots of good inspiration there. It's the journey, not the destination, right?

Rajah dat. I DD this truck. Got it at 175K, now I have 318K. Did all the maintenance myself with Genuine Toyota Parts. Took a lot of time and money, but all worth it when u get to the end of your destination. Priceless! Happy Hunting and Gude luck with your build. Aloha from Washington

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toyotech

Expedition Leader
b0b6cd922c6caf600950ec650c229f9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTV

First post. Just picked up this First Gen Sequoia couple weeks ago - 90k miles runs like new. So far have leveled front end, installed Ko2s, JBA Long tube headers, magnaflow exhaust. Hoping to add front bumper, forced induction??? possibly RTT.

That looks great! I recently picked up a '05 and some JBA long tubes, how did the install go? Anything out of the ordinary?

LeeKeezy408

That looks great! I recently picked up a '05 and some JBA long tubes, how did the install go? Anything out of the ordinary?
Make sure you have an extra hand to help out, this is my biggest piece of advise. The driver side is easier- do passenger side first as that is a pain in the butt! Once you have that- driver side for me went so smooth. Be patient it will take some time. For me the Sequoia was a big power upgrade coming from a 2000 4Runner. But after that header install - omfg butt dyno tell me all that I need to know...this thing is responsive and it really scoots now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles